Close
One second...

Barefoot Dreams

This design challenge hit close to home for me. I am from a third-world country and know the need for shoes in the rural communities. It is very common to see many children often get diseases from simply going about barefoot on contaminated soil and sewage water. This design is dedicated to those who, regardless of their circumstances, dare to dream. Hope you like it.

Watch this
babybubbleco

This design challenge hit close to home for me. I am from a third-world country and know the need for shoes in the rural communities. It is very common to see many children often get diseases from simply going about barefoot on contaminated soil and sewage water. This design is dedicated to those who, regardless of their circumstances, dare to dream. Hope you like it.

eponymon

Nice combination of boxiness and variety :)

YaaH

3$

era3572

Great design

AmaraB

love the design, although i think it could do without the silouettes of the people :)

dwindledcast

Love it! I could definitely see this winning!

Imxyour_rushmore

I think they wanted the representation of Tom's Shoes without the logo.

babybubbleco

Yeah, I didn't read about the logo until I submitted it. It's too late but let's pretend its FPO ^_^

hollilou17

How can I virtually design a shirt? I want to enter but I have no idea how.

babybubbleco

@AmaraB Dang it! I think It would look better without the silhouettes too. Thanks for pointing that out. The fun part of doing this design was creating a custom TOMS shoe type. I'm so buying their boots, they're amazing!

Arrow08

nice!

tbeightol

Kewl design!

millyblue

Very nice idea and design!

No account?