Close
One second...

You can find me under the withering willow...

Hey Everyone! A friend of mine wanted me to create a piece of a girl under an old willow tree. I decided that I wanted to make the willow tree slightly protecting her thus the the roots curving around her. Hope everyone likes! It was done entirely in pen & pencil. On the final design I would love to have the fireflies be glow in the dark. Thanks again everyone and wish me luck!

Watch this
SirPedroEC

Hey Everyone! A friend of mine wanted me to create a piece of a girl under an old willow tree. I decided that I wanted to make the willow tree slightly protecting her thus the the roots curving around her. Hope everyone likes! It was done entirely in pen & pencil. On the final design I would love to have the fireflies be glow in the dark. Thanks again everyone and wish me luck!

TheFightingFarsi

very good illustration!

I'd play with the placement on this though - maybe scale down the willow and move it to the bottom so it looks like it's growing up from the bottom of the shirt?

Also, this might look nicer on plain white or light blue.

Critique my design (pretty please)

AfraiD

I love this! All I would suggest is to play with the placement a bit, maybe move it down a bit like TheFightingFarsi said, or maybe move it to a corner to give a sense of space around it. Right now it just seems a tad claustrophobic.

equalium

I really like it. The pencil style makes it very warm. Maybe the branches should be wider on the bottom. Trees tend to be like cones or spheres. That would also make for a "stable" composition. Anyway, maybe it isn't worth the effort of changing, I find it very nice!

Please critique my first design in the community

Sicko

This doesn't need anything else.

No account?
Join Us