Close
One second...

Fooled

No specialty inks or print methods, just an ordinary shirt. I actually drew this when I was twelve, and scanned it in and inked it recently. I think it'd make a good shirt because people can interpret it's meaning differently, and a lot of people can relate to it, but it'll let you guys decide (:

Watch this
minkov

No specialty inks or print methods, just an ordinary shirt. I actually drew this when I was twelve, and scanned it in and inked it recently. I think it'd make a good shirt because people can interpret it's meaning differently, and a lot of people can relate to it, but it'll let you guys decide (:

HLF

brilliant. love the concept. ageless.

HLF

brilliant. love the concept. ageless.

bengineer

haha, awesome!

YaaH

hehe very nice work ;D

Mel2DaIssa

HA i love love love this.

tehsocks

Magical:)

kaipai

I like it! So true...

jeupereira

nice but feels like it needs a background!or a different color tee

cokescroaks

Ugliest fish ever - scariest emotion ever - good call.

queenmob

Cool!

teex

i like it!:D

celandinestern

lol, I love the expression on the smaller fish!!!! that's a great drawing there :D

minkov

What coloured tee do you think? I prefer white or grey tees, but.. what do you guys think?

Shersepski

I think it's bloody awesome. :D

EnviousMoon

You drew this when you were 12?! I can't even draw like this NOW. Great concept and design. 5!

Please score mine!

pickupRINGO

the story of my life

rhysblud

i love this everything about it

Meugnin

hmmmmmmmmm so funny. I like it.

leylusha

I think it would look good on army green. 4

Blackflower

I'm thinking maybe dark blue/navy type color?

Skap 1er

aw, lured in by love

LGaudet

Cool design, reminds me of the album cover for "O My Heart" by the band Mother Mother. Any connection?

2saints

hahhhhaaha good joke !!!!
I LIKE THE ILLUSTRATOR !!!
you can see my design
HERE
and a score according to your opinion

minkov

Also, since i'm certain this won't get accepted, i'm just curious, is it a good idea? If I redrew it cleaner and neater and better looking for a shirt, would it possibly make a good shirt? I only like the idea for a shirt because it's easy to understand at first glance, like a shirt should be ;P

minkov

And, nope, LGaudet, i've never seen it before you mentioned it :P

jojolouise

you're a champ rachbabe!

TheSchizoBug

i think if you were to redraw this design it would take away its original feel if you know what i mean :] cute idea!

minkov

'Final average score:
2.37 out of 5'

Meh P: I'll try harder next time I guess!

No account?