Close
One second...

Cannibals: Proving That You Actually Are What You Eat

This is a collaboration with Timscribble from the Threadless Official Slogan Club :))

If you're also an artist & you'd like to illustrate a slogan, you may go

here

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
tippycal

This is a collaboration with Timscribble from the Threadless Official Slogan Club :))

here

YaaH

Very lovely. If you change the font I will give you 5$ ;D

tippycal

oh yeah....that...that I will have to work on..I forgot to put that in the description. :)

Fujiapple

haha funny

agree with the font part though..

less boxy teeth maybe..

tippycal

great..thanks..your comment's really helpful! :)

TimScribble

WooHoo!

Great to see this.

Mobi

I like it how it is, pretty clever I have to say :)
That cannibal looks awesomely cute and I love that desperate expression on the dude that's getting eaten alive XD
Funny, so funny :D

Check out new version of my party house design when you got time.
http://www.threadless.com/critique/58846/Party_Party
Thanks.

thekingofthevikings

I'd like it if I read simply
"Cannibals, You Are What You Eat"
I think it sends the same idea, just simpler, with less text.

tippycal

the kingofkings Got that. Thanks. I actually dropped "sometimes" from the original slogan. Anyway,I'll consult with my collab partner TimScribble :)

mobi Thanks :) Will be checking out yours in a jiffy :)

frostedlemoncoward

Great layout! I think there needs to be more contrast, though, between the teeth and the words written on them. From far away, it could just look like "proving that you actually are what".

tippycal

here

Meanwhile, This is a revised version :) I came up with a (hopefully) scary font. I changed the teeth just so that it doesn't look too boxy & I matched it with the little monter's teeth. I tried putting this on black but black is too serious for the visuals. What do you think? Honest comments are most certainly welcome.

queenmob

THis has improved a lot.

tippycal

haha..thanks...did a lot of reflecting too :P
But if you have any inputs, feel free to pitch in :))

tippycal

I know..i was thinking of that...I had to resort to a blue shirt since the little monsters give the shirt a lighter mood..I can't make the teeth too sharp nor the mouth too scary...Let's see...Hmm..Hm...Hmm..Thanks though :) And yes, I'll get to your critique in a jiffy :)

bt_cruiser02

I like the little guys. Maybe just put one of them in the mouth and design the text around them.

Could you take a look at mine and let me know your thoughts:
Never Ending Flight

wes_design

I like the litte guys too however the mouth needs a little work, the left end has a sharp end to it that the right doesn't and needs some help..

also tighten the kerning between the "wh" and "at" in the word "what"

Smapics

cool design! you could make a t shirt from just the little guys at the bottom! great job

joanity

maybe you could put the "cannibals' on top of the upper lip
and contour it to follow the outline.

critique mine ;]

tippycal

Made a few revisions based on your comments :)
I'm so torn that I came up with two options. Let me know which one works for you. :)
- - - - - - - -

here

killer caboose

for some reason the top one i thought was ice cubes... i like the top one and the bottom one... i can see option b on a shirt :) i do think that you need to make your own text or something. maybe bones or something that has to do with eating.. pretty cute idea though :)

If you can take a look at my new critique i would love some feedback :)Hide and Seek. thanks

joanity

i like the first one, on the last creature though, it doesn't look like its burping. could you make its mouth look that way? ;)
maybe make it circular?

critique mine ;]

TimScribble

Im thinking option 2. Just the mouth, maybe some more teeth up top. Just some thoughts.

Great work tippy!

tippycal

I took in Killer Caboose's suggestion & came up worked on a new font. I think it keeps the light mood of the shirt compared to the previous font. I also changed the shirt color to purple so as to bring out the color or the text & little blue dudes.
-----------

here

Thanks again to valorandvellum for the tee template!

TimScribble

I really like the new bone font. Im gonna email you here soon. Awesome!

Dexter Spandex

personally i prefer V3 option A

maestrostephent

I'm not sure I get it. The shirt reads as if it is the same character in three different time frames (like a comic book). What if he at something shaped significantly different than him and took on that shape in the last frame?

How about a little help with mine please?
http://www.threadless.com/critique/59216/Zombie_bits

MsCrumblebottom

I love it without any text there, but this is just ONLY MY OPINION. ^ ^

Good Luck

soloyo-collabs
4 designs submitted - Score now!

I like them all!!
just can quite decide which one I like the most.

tippycal

me too..hahaha...

Fujiapple

like this new font a lot
v4 ftw

misteristj

Great characters! However, they do not relate well with the text.
If you wish to use the characters, delete the text.
If you really want to use the text, then get rid of the characters and use the big open mouth design you had in an earlier version.

wes_design

I totally agree with maestrostephent you should make the guy at the end a little fatter to show he just ate...

I like the purple and I raise you to try gray

like the new font

mcspuddy

sorry, i just really am not a huge fan of the text. the font is cool, i just think that having writing is out of place here. that being said, i really love the characters, and hope you do something with them.

please take a second to critique my design; i will be forever indebted to you. thanks!

http://www.threadless.com/critique/59590/Heartless

moviereplicars

I love it, I like the characters,
Please take a second to to critique my designClick here

TimScribble

Just saying again, that I think the purple looks really good.

Nikle

great idea! I prefer vesion 3 though

tippycal

Hi Tim :)
I owe you the new version! :) Hang in there :)
Thanks.
-Tippy

tager01

I think version 4 is the best. you should try it on a dark shirt. really nice work...

tippycal

Just did tager01 ;)

sk8luver3

i really like it on bluee

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?