Close
One second...

AMAZING THREAD COMPETITON! SIGN UP NOW

COMPETITION TIME!
Its the most AMAZING blogger competition you ever done saw! Please read the rules and get involved! SIGN UP TODAY! This competition is limited to 300 participants only!!! IT’S FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! NO LOVE LOST SO SIGN UP NOW! FUCKING DO IT

TEAMS
Contestants must arrange themselves in to teams of three, unless one member is an alumni (SEE BELOW), then teams may be of two or less. NO SINGLE ENTRIES ALLOWED although you can have a team of ONE. I MUST STRESS THAT you MUST be in a team to enter, although if you want to enter alone, feel free! :) TEAMS ONLY

SPECIAL ALUMNI RULE
If ONE or LESS member if your team is an alumni you must first go through the qualifying procedure. This will work like a regular league table. Each team wishing to qualify has to submit no less than 5 but no more than 3 designs, specially marked on the submission “TESCO’S COMPETITION” (download the .ai file here!)
The submission scores will be divided by the number of comments, then multiplied by the number of INDIVIDUAL SCORES. Less than 10 = 1 point, more than 10 = 15 points. AWAY scores are double, but for the ROUND ROBIN PLAYOFFS expect random bonus points awarded by the team of JUDGES (ME, RANDOMWOMEN, CUTEGIRL, BADENGLISHDUDE7)

COMPETITION THEME
The theme can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE, although it MUST INCLUDE at LEAST 10 animal/food characters, each with their own CLEARLY DEFINED CHARACTER TRAITS. ONE OF THESE MUST BE ‘RAPIST’. Apart from this, you are free to do whatever you want! :) SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ON BLACK SHIRTS, WHITE SHIRTS, TEAL SHIRTS, AND HEATHER PINK ONLY. I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. ANY TEAM IGNORING THIS RULE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. The style must be ‘60’s Armenian Art Cartoon’. SO HAVE FUN WITH THAT! :))) SO GO CRAZY AND DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE!

APPEAL PROCESS
If you feel that your disqualification is unfair, you may lodge an appeal with one of the judges. The process may take several months to process, so get it in early or you may miss the deadline of JULY 1st, 2016

DEADLINE
JULY 1st, 2016

PRIZES
$100
SOME T-SHIRTS
BLANK VINYL TOY
FOREIGN CHOCOLATE
* A BOOK?

In order to participate you must sign up below, please copy/paste the following paragraph, replacing YOURNAME with YOURNAME. Then you must name at least 15 threadless designers with whom you would like to team up with, no more than 7.5 may be ALUMNI, unless less than 50% of your nominated ALUMNI nominations were ALUMNI BEFORE 2006, in which case you may nominate a further 5 TYPE TEE WINNERS, EXCEPT for this winning in the PERIOD of 2006-2007(WINTER)

“I, YOURNAME, HEARBY COMMIT MY TIME AND BRAIN POWER TO THE COMPETITION AS OUTLINED IN THE BLOG I AM READING NOW, THAT IS THIS BLOG POSTED BY TESCO. I HEARBY NOW DECLARE THE TEAM MEMBERS I WISH TO TEAM UP WITH IN MY TEAM TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE JUDGES TO BE ALLOCATED INTO TEAMS FOR THE TEAM LEAGUE STAGE QUALIFYING STAGE OF TEAMS”

Watch this
randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni

I err am hey err what?

bengineer
bengineer profile pic Alumni

lol xD

Heartson

My left thumbnail is going to sign up right after it finishes the 23.-08 design that it is working on.

PuterBoy

I'm gonna fucking win this shit.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

I love this so hard

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

please specify your teams

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

I'll only sign up if I can have an extension... i'll never get anything in by that date!

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

I just signed up to threadless for this

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

CANIENTERALONE?

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

caps attack

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

hahaha this made me laugh

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

i created several fake accounts for this

jillustration
jillustration profile pic Alumni

speedyjvw on Dec 23 '09 at 9:12am
caps attack

lulz

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

DEADLINE
JULY 1st, 2016

I'll get back to this in a couple of years then

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i'm on team brainiac, you're on team pip squeak

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

since i am an alum it looks like i cant partake in this event :(

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

Im collabing with Gary Glitter for this

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

SUPER AWESOMES!!!!!!!!!!

brentendo

woah I have to win this!!

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

BUMP

You only have until the 15th wednesday after pentacost to submit your preliminary drafts.

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

only 3 years left to enter guys! best of luck!

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

bump. no entries yet, shall I scrap this?

taz-pie

y was my desing rejected? it is brilliant lol

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Maybe because you only had 9 food items but they were all rapists? READ THE RULES

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

Without going in details I'm certain it would have caused uproar in the Bangladeshi community. Please resubmit something less controversial.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

I'm thinking of entering but not sure I can commit to such a tight deadline.

Also the members of my team of one are in a big fight over which one of the characters should be the rapist.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

My design features Jimmy Savile and Stuart Hall, is this allowed?

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

No as I've been informed that Threadless are in talks with the BBC about possibly doing a "Disgraced 80's TV Nonce" competition, so your submission would be much better suited to that.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Okay, I'll put that on hold for "Threadless Loves Nonces" then. Back to the drawing board. Willmott-Brown out of Eastenders?

littlem

I want to be immediately disqualified so I can appeal with sexual favors.

littlem

Did I lose yet?

No account?
Join Us