Close
One second...

The Universe Cycle

Watch this
expo
brentendo

I really want this $$

EZFL

looks great and everything but, theres a series of these impossible shapes and objects that are filled with stars/space. Not saying you ripped it, but i think its too much like this design.

YaaH

Oh yes, it looks the same ;D

expo

hey thanks for the comments & support so far , wow xiv really never saw that images abefore nd i like them , i love all the cosmos and space stuff so when i draw the circle the first thing that came into my mind was this idea , never saw this idea on a shirt before anyway , cheers man!!

redshock

just beautiful this is amazing

Gemma.

Super cool

Skap 1er

supa cool!

expo

thanks a lot for the comments , hey Perfect Disguise i checked your window design and i really like it but the blocked road one is amazing congrats ,

cheers ,
e

MaTaX

kinda cool

Tikimasters

^ I agree with FA

Monkey X

cool but too similar of the link xiv gave

aleshas3

this is cool!

Trenchtown

Down like a clown, with an upsidedown frown. 5$

pd-lpkp

way too similar to the other design

expo

thanks a lot for the comments !

cheers ,
(o;

boxoffrogs

It is a nice and simple design that is very marketable.

jess4002

congrats!

Bakpak Mak

i was rooting for this one! congrats

ntopp

Congrats, man! I voted well on this thing. I'm glad these folks saw what you had to offer.

expo

Yeeeeaaah , wicked day today when i found out it was out for sale , , amazing , thanks a lot all who cmmented on this & specially who marked it $ , cheers u all guys , thanks threadless big time , amazing to be part of this community of talented people and now even better as an alumni club member , so cool!

cheers all , stay tuned!!
(o;

Moofassa

Congrats expo, lush design :)

igo2cairo

Congrats, very cool design!

expo

cheers guys , thanks a lot!!

(o;

tadstick

big congrats!

expo