Close
One second...

My God...

Because King Tut died so early, he never had the chance to be a doctor. I hope he can find some closure with this T-shirt.

Inspiration comes from a Jim Gaffigan joke, hope the font reminds you of a prescription.

Watch this
Typhoon Samurai

Because King Tut died so early, he never had the chance to be a doctor. I hope he can find some closure with this T-shirt.

Inspiration comes from a Jim Gaffigan joke, hope the font reminds you of a prescription.

Mr. Honest

Nice illustration

queenmob

I like the weirdness.

YaaH

Look good ;D

tadstick

no speech bubble, excellent design and idea!

misanthropist3

tadstick on Dec 24 '09 no speech bubble, excellent design and idea!

agreed.

Typhoon Samurai

Thank you everybody!

I took quite a lot of time considering the speech bubble, wanted to include a doctor's handwriting.

Typhoon Samurai

And wow! approval from Mr.Honest!

iamzacky

"I can't see a thing" - reference to Jim Gaffigan's joke.

This is great :)

Gemma.

Haha pretty cool!!

sue87

like it!!very much!!

eponymon

I still love that sarcasm of your design!

Youre cool im cool lets hug

Love the typography and the drawing. The speech bubble finishes the design, keep it.

Ars Fera

PFFF AHAHAHAHA!! Niiiice!! Love pretty much everything about this! 5$$$ XD aaaallll the freakin way

zoso1

oddly appealing, hard to say why.

Fujiapple

haha agree with zo501, weird but cool

MaTaX

lol, that actually looks really cool haha!

Aay Jay

lOll how randomly cool

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Haven't heard the Jim Gaffigan joke, hence this makes little to no sense to me. It's a fun interplay of two different worlds of human evolution and our attire for those periods, but the text doesn't work for me because I don't know the backstory. Usually more broad pop culture jokes work better, but good luck.

Typhoon Samurai

Actually has little to do with the joke, was merely inspired by the joke. Pretty much every doctor drama has a segment where the doctor runs into something suprising, and he takes off his glasses in suprise.

Typhoon Samurai

^I loved you entry in the running

Tikimasters

Great design. I'm not too keen on the speech bubble but as just an illustration, I'd wear the hell out of this tee shirt. Great job dude

Stabbypanda

$55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

joanity

i love it.

alvarejo

fresh! $5

alexz.

really great :D

Typhoon Samurai

thanks guys, keep the comments coming. Day 0!

Typhoon Samurai

oh well, finally broke 2. thanks for voting

No account?