Close
One second...

well now, I spose I should really write something.

Firstly, a massive thanks to all you voters who got in behind this design to give it a mega score, my highest ever, and probably never to be repeated!

Also thanks to threadless of course for printing it and just being generally awesome at all times.

This design actually started over a year ago, I remember posting a blog to get ideas for arcade game characters. I drew the game, but then it just sat around for a while. Finally I rediscovered it and finished it off and to my delight you all loved it!

To celebrate, and show my appreciation, I present to you a picture of Harry in a thoughtful pose, pondering the mysteries of the universe.

Watch this
WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Also, wow, it's only $9 right now.

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

congrats!

NiNTH WHEEL
NiNTH WHEEL profile pic Alumni

Great print. Congrats!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Awesome design! Congrats David

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

congrats dude! awesome design

mgwizzy

Congrats on the great print! Very clever. Its running out, though. Threadless needs to reprint it.

katieatthedisco93

exceptionally long applause I fell in love with this design the first time I saw it, and I bought it after I recovered from excessive laughter. :D

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

congrats man! ..very Clever stuff man! :D

mcshermo

I just got this in the mail and I love everything about it!

WanderingBert

Thanks everyone! I'm so stoked how popular this shirt has been.

More in stock! Looks like they found a whole bunch more of the sold out sizes, all girls sizes were out, now they're all back.

They found more S, XL & 2XL, but they're gone again already.

WanderingBert
  • for mens sizes I meant.
Joanna675

Awesome shirt!!!!

Natron2112

Who's the white-clad character on the left??

Great design!

No account?
Join Us