Close
One second...

Symbols of the World

Traveling around the world, you would have iconic symbols you would associate with that country or area. The world is unique and this design is based on what each country/area symbolises to me.

Alot of work was put into this hope you like it, i learnt alot about geography through the process of designing this as well haha.

No racism or stereotyping was meant. Hope nobody gets offended by this.

Enjoy.

Watch this
feikudisigns

Traveling around the world, you would have iconic symbols you would associate with that country or area. The world is unique and this design is based on what each country/area symbolises to me.

Alot of work was put into this hope you like it, i learnt alot about geography through the process of designing this as well haha.

No racism or stereotyping was meant. Hope nobody gets offended by this.

Enjoy.

Gemma.

I don't think germans will like it... sorry man, I personally don't like the stereotyped world we live in. I'm sure you can do it better next time ;)

bengineer

sorry, but this is super-stupid. i'm german...

Gemma.

And btw, in Spain there's no bulls walking on the street, and bullfights is a cruel tradition that a lot of spanish people hates.

feikudisigns

o.O
i didnt mean to offend anyone. sorry if i did. .

TheLittleLady

yep, i think you managed to offend everyone with this. Those wearing it would just be showing off their cultural ignorance.

feikudisigns

how do u take down a submission? i dont want to offend anyone else nemore lols.

soloyo-collabs

next time focus on the positive aspects of every country instead of their political history

tadstick

keep it real and find the humorous side of things, think and plan each concept. keep it up tho! this concept has potential! check me slogans plz!

Sarah Maw

nice concept, poor choice of icons. why is The United States represented by a flag, while the majority of Africa looks like South Park characters? Germany and Russia need more contemporary icons, and you should try to give more detail views if you resubmit this.

diogenes57

africa seems pretty racist,idea is cool but some of the places u symbolized with European union flag havent been in European union,ur idea is good but your symbols suck in fact,u can find better ones like pyramids and icy mountains..

tumblina

i adore your concept... but i tend to think it would be better to just have one or two "racy" symbols, and have the rest be more... well, positive... and accurate for that matter. i really think you have a good idea, so i hope you reconsider your symbol choices.

cartyc

nice idea.. but the german thing..uhhh fail

Aphte

i learnt alot about geography through the process of designing

Haha.

badgerman

I love the design and I think you should resubmit it without the swastikas. Perhaps use German sausages!

courtney pie

Aphte on Dec 01 '09
i learnt alot about geography through the process of designing

Haha.

Sabela

I like it. :)

Brezhnev

Man, dont listen anyone, nice idea :)

feikudisigns

thx guys, i spend alot of time into this, mite change it. to make it less offensive and racist... and see the positive aspects of each country... thx for the advice guys.

feikudisigns

would appreciate it if i can get some advice on wat to use for the country symbols, like german = ? africa = ?

thx !

cartyc

beer ;)

Schelle

Good idea, but it's pretty offensive. D: I liked the concept until I looked at the images close up, lulz.

dede2009

whats in brazil??

bcrider

I think if you stick with similar icons to fill in the countries, you'll be fine. If you use all foods, or flags, or whatever, you'll be fine. Definitely stay away from anything racist or generally offensive, and it'll all be good. Your concept leaves nothing to be desired, just the execution needed a bit of a turn. :)

How 'bout beer steins for Germany???

stephaknee88

ooh thats really awesome. love to see more of the details upclose but looks great. are there two placement options? i like it all on the front but thats just me.

Pattycakesandwich

I think its a neat idea. Maybe it would be better if all the countries were represented by their flags.

SensibleSteve

You've hit on a great idea. Just tweak the icons in a few places. Don't agree that flags would have the same effect. #bcrider and #badgerman nailed it with beer steins or sausages...

feikudisigns

thanks for the advice, mite do a resubmisson later on, but definitely no more controversial icons haha

Amphigory.E

love the koala bears, love the concept. only part i'd change is germany, perhaps africa. regardless, you're mad talented.

Ava Adore

hmm nazi flag..

Parva

for the critical potentialities, destabilizing; for the ability to create debate and exchange of ideas; source of trouble and contrast: good work.

sirena.kim

don't get put down by the comments, i personally really like this :)
I am especially liking the concept for this. seems like you put in alot of work. KEEP IT UP!

Titanic Cran-apple

also change the communist symbol in Russia.

btw- Africa isn't a country ;P

zoso1

wow. monkeys for africa? bowls of rice for china? dude this is all kinds of bad and not in a good way. but what are the white sticks around the balkans?

tcs2.0

you should be proud that your design has triggered thoughts and everyone talking... well done!

Shinopi

actually i think that this is a really cool idea/concept.

anim

wow, this design rocks, i'll buy it for sure when threadless will print it.. italy is represented by pizzas, germany by nazis and half of the nations of the world are not even represented: is me or is it true that this t-shirt symbolizes exactly what all of us think about the world?

5, $!

No account?