Close
One second...

Endless Forms Most Battleful

Pallet Town, England, 1831 - A young naturalist named Charles Darwin sets sail on a five year voyage of discovery to lands great and unknown. Always a keen observer and ardent collector, Darwin delighted at the strange, wonderful, and pugnacious creatures he discovered. As his collections grew, he noticed that certain creatures bore marked similarities to certain others, and he began wondering how such new creatures came into existence.

Upon his return, Darwin spent decades writing, researching, and collecting; expanding his ideas into a theory which he finally presented to the Cerulean Zoological Society and published in the momentous and influential manuscript: On the Origin of Species of Small Fighting Monster by Means of Repeated Combat, or the Acquisition of Novel Forms in the Struggle to Collect them All.

This year we celebrate the 200th birthday of the world’s greatest naturalist, and on November 24th, the 150th anniversary of his greatest work.

Not only did he catch them all, but he discovered the process by which they came to be.

A portrait of a master by Santo76 and Bio-bot 9000

Two color options on cream:
larger image
larger image

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
Santo76
1 design submitted - Score now!

Pallet Town, England, 1831 - A young naturalist named Charles Darwin sets sail on a five year voyage of discovery to lands great and unknown. Always a keen observer and ardent collector, Darwin delighted at the strange, wonderful, and pugnacious creatures he discovered. As his collections grew, he noticed that certain creatures bore marked similarities to certain others, and he began wondering how such new creatures came into existence.

Upon his return, Darwin spent decades writing, researching, and collecting; expanding his ideas into a theory which he finally presented to the Cerulean Zoological Society and published in the momentous and influential manuscript: On the Origin of Species of Small Fighting Monster by Means of Repeated Combat, or the Acquisition of Novel Forms in the Struggle to Collect them All.

This year we celebrate the 200th birthday of the world’s greatest naturalist, and on November 24th, the 150th anniversary of his greatest work.

Not only did he catch them all, but he discovered the process by which they came to be.

A portrait of a master by Santo76 and Bio-bot 9000

Two color options on cream:
larger image
larger image

queenmob

Hi! Great work - have you recently watched the new series that is on TV about Darwin? Is taht why you were inspired!
All the best!

tracerbullet

oh hell yes.

OH. HELL. YES.

TOSOMB

Great! Funny Idea!!!

moguesy

brilliant!

charlieangel

oh yeah, this is nice

bygrinstow

: D

"Charles Darwin hates your pokemon" cracks me up endlessly...

Aphte

This is just perfect. I'm not much into buying funny tees, but I'll totally buy this one !

5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

fat pigeon

Wow. This is awesome.

Bio-bot 9000

Thank you so much for your support everyone! This was so much fun to work on!

WanderingBert

You guys have done such a great job on this. Print for sure!

Poseur13

Seen this idea before, but great job :D

Outlaw01

ridiculously great

FRICKINAWESOME

Biosam's love of science + endless amount of wit

x

Santo's love of bringing amazing drawings to life + endless amount of wit

=

5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

yes we all know this is a winner! 5$$$$ congrats in advance

olie!

This will print. And I will buy it.

55555555555555555555555$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

kayceislost

<big><big>
OH MAN

OH
MAN

!!!!!!!</big></big>

Noh_Body

points and says DO WANT!

Alex1412

This is a Print! 5$$

ryangoestoschool

evolution!!! haha. Love the little pikachu in the back. genius. hah!

5!

FishLabPI

Kashikoi!

Santo76

yay! it's up!
Thanks for all the support so far!
I'm totally glad that you guys like it because there is a lot of work behind it, from both Sam and I.
Please, don't miss the links to the high res images, I bet you'll find some new details there.

Pakpandir

print this badboy! great collab guys and amazing design. This has buy and print all over it. $5

evan3

YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW BADLY I WANT THIS TO PRINT!

i was in school today, sitting and daydreaming, and thinking about how i sold my pokemon cards on ebay like 2 years ago and how i miss them
but
then i pictured myself wearing this shirt and i felt a lot better
so if this doesnt print, i have no other option then to kill myself
you better make the right choice threadless.....

majek

$$$

soloyo-collabs

I wonder how long it would take to print, Hope not too long
5$

Bio-bot 9000

In addition to describing the subtle variations in shell structure of different island populations of Blastoise, Darwin produced several lesser known works, including "On the Movement and Habit of Fighting Plants", "The Various Contrivances by which Vileplumes are Fertilized by Venomoths", "The Formation of Vegetable Mould, through the Actions of Trios of Worms, with Observations on Their Diggling", and "Monograph of the Fossil Kabutopsidae"

SuperRyan

total brilliance!

Leslee

omfg 555$$$

igo2cairo

WOW. What a wonderful collab. Genius concept combined with perfect execution. Congrats in advance on a print gentlemen!

$5

igo2cairo

haha, I just love the presentation too. :)

Resistance

freaking genius!

yeohgh

amazing amazing amazinggg!!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
No account?