Close
One second...

am i the only one who can't score designs??

is it my computer or threadless? i keep trying to score a design but when i click on a number it doesn't take my score and the page with a new design doesn't load. this happening to anyone else???

Watch this
Tinsel_Shine

Yeah, that's happening to me too.

melhel86

nope...

groundcontrol

I can't score either. WTF?! I get two errors; 1st is "IE cannot open the site threadless.com/subs", when I do get the page open to score I get the javascript:void(0)yousuck error. Threadless' new page has been giving me nothing but problems on both my home & work computer. This is starting to make me irate.

rholliday

There was a bug with streetteam links and subs earlier. If you try going to the sub page again and refreshing it should be cleared up.

_kapow

yeah mine wont score anything either. im getting pretty mad too =(. ive tried todday and yesterday and it still didnt work.

groundcontrol

Nope, still having problems. "Error on page", etc. This is only on my work computer; I'll try my personal one when I get home today.

WallsReallyWork

when i score something, it just goes straight to a white page that has "false" in he top corner. and nothing else. and the url is all weird

graphic frost
graphic frost profile pic Alumni

me too, false white page...

VonTheiss

That "false" page is like a slap in the face.

:/

groundcontrol

Things are running better now! I'm scoring (subs)!

inFamoUsEmpirE

Does anyone see the original designer comment on any of the subs?

No account?
Join Us