Dyslexia

• by rightpeak
  • posted Oct 11, 2009
  • 21 Comments

Watch this
Kuzzy
So, I like this design but I'm embarrassed to admit that I feel as if I don't "get it." Is the B for birds? What does the title have to do with the image? I feel like there's a central idea or concept here but I've missed it. As far as the design goes, I'm not a huge fan of those clouds. Maybe go for cooler black outlined clouds to go with the blacked-out silhouetted birds. Cheers!
ripetungi
Don't see the concept behind the design - what it is trying to see
rightpeak
Actually it has to do with the birds flying in a V-shape to cut across the wind, do you think I should add a flying-v bunch of birds so to be understood by looking at it? Thanks!
WisCas
Yeah, throw in 1 or 2 v-formations in the background. I didn't get it until I read the titel. Maybe have the sky part bigger or on a blue tee. Like the idea. Family Portrait
colormekoye
haha! funny idea, but i agree with the others. a couple vees would be good. Love Knows No Bounds
Eagleviper
If you were going for dyslexia maybe a backwards v or something? It seems like a tough concept to work with.
cxdxcx9
... another way to convey the concept of dyslexia would be to maybe have a v of birds going in one direction and a single bird going the opposite way? i really like your clouds though! very cute, remind me of mario haha
SantiO
Just great! Birds flying in "V" // Birds flying in "B" Congrats!
SantiO
It's just getting better! Now i totally get the idea! Congrats once again! Hope to see it published!!
SKI59
It looks good, I would try 2 do something with the back to really make it seem lke it belongs in the back bczu the B could be on a front of a shirt depending on where u live so. That would b my suggestion.
Paul.Schmidt
Funny! I think it would be a better read if you saw the B & Vs on the front. I also think your V's are too dense with birds. Birds usually only fly in single file. Cool idea.
kingslip
kingslip profile pic Alumni
i think it takes too long to get the joke, by that time i've walked way past you please give this design your opinion
EricDiaz
lol, i like the idea... the two different styles of clouds are kind of distracting though. Another thing that comes to mind is the thicker (more birds together) letter than the usual one bird width V. It would also benefit more from being placed on an actual tee model.
venomx36
Cool. I like this.
IllusiaX
very cool
rightpeak
Here's on an actual tee for you to get the real idea!
rightpeak
Here's on an actual tee for you to get the real idea!
JP_designer
I really like the style of this an all. I think its ready for submission. I really like the looks of it on the t-shirt too. Well done! Could you check out my design please?