Close
One second...

The Shake-Niggurath

This is a milkshake from Uncle Lovecraft's Cyclopean Burger Hut that was thoughtlessly discarded. It took umbrage with this ill treatment, as it was denied the opportunity to seed the pineal gland of its consumer. It now seeks a new host to enjoy its refreshing taste and serve as nursery for its horrifying brood.

Watch this
sporecloud

This is a milkshake from Uncle Lovecraft's Cyclopean Burger Hut that was thoughtlessly discarded. It took umbrage with this ill treatment, as it was denied the opportunity to seed the pineal gland of its consumer. It now seeks a new host to enjoy its refreshing taste and serve as nursery for its horrifying brood.

Mr Pim

Good work and good presentation!! 5$

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

hahahahaha cuuute :D and horrifying! and cuuute!!

boxbrown

Nice work!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted -

very cool illo!

ant13

very nice illustration. it is a little horrifying.

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

how many people will get the title/reference?

has HPL become much better known lately???

cool idea, btw

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Oh, it's a Niggurath!

bottleHeD

Hmm, the Lovecraftian monster here doesn't look like something out of the Cthulu Mythos, it looks rather generic. The idea is good, but the creature doesn't work.

metamonk

Hmm, the Lovecraftian monster here doesn't look like something out of the Cthulu Mythos, it looks rather generic. The idea is good, but the creature doesn't work.

Kinda misses the point.

Can't figure out why that monster is so appealing. Gonna get it. Any plans for a plush version?

LCA_photos

I just have to say this: My corner store sells F'Real Milkshakes. Tonight, I will definitely be buying a Strawberry one and pretending it's HIM. :D

No account?
Join Us