the most magical shape

I realized quite a long while ago that the shape I used to draw ninja turtles and spaceships were exactly the same. For awhile I secretly doodled ninja turtle faced spaceships which I thought were really hilarious.

Anyway, I recently got an awful office job so I have a lot of free time to doodle and I got semi-obsessed with that shape again and kept jotting down as many things as I could make with that shape. So here that is.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

I realized quite a long while ago that the shape I used to draw ninja turtles and spaceships were exactly the same. For awhile I secretly doodled ninja turtle faced spaceships which I thought were really hilarious.
Anyway, I recently got an awful office job so I have a lot of free time to doodle and I got semi-obsessed with that shape again and kept jotting down as many things as I could make with that shape. So here that is.

bronkrdr1

This is very colorful! It catches my eye and I think it would also make a great kids shirt. $5! for me.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

i identify with this

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
can't wait to see your POP LIFE!

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

so good

brentendo

ZhongArt on Oct 02 '09
look at the Petit Prince's drawings by Antoine de Saint-Exup�ry:

this is not a hat

sweet link!

and yeh I love this!

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

I won't mention the burger again. i 'll just mention that you kick ass and would wear anything you design.5

joshmather

"and I think it would also make a great kids shirt"

If it weren't for the cleavage :)

It's amazing what one little shape can be.

Kim Mak
Kim Mak profile pic Alumni

LOVE.

isawa

the .gif is freaking intense! ninja turtles, spaceships, submarines, skeletons...soo many good things : )

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

nice stuff!

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

for legal purposes, that's actually just a pre-teen battle ready bullfrog.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

nice nic nice nice nice!

cartooner
cartooner profile pic Alumni

hahah i like the cleavage

inechi

i want this

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

ginette
i love it!
$5!!!!!!!!

Santo76
Santo76 profile pic Alumni

I guess that shape has not a specific name... but from now on, every time I see it I will call it "the ginette shape"
Love it!

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

This looks like a print to me - unless the turtle thing causes copyright problems.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

$5 by the way

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

aces $5 - I need to incorporate this into my middle school classes. We could have a "the most magical shape" drawing day.

westicles

I'd so wear this. $5

dorodoro

haha, very silly & cute!

chelly

not sure the black shape at the top is necessary, since it is repeated throughout the design. really clever and cute!

bcrider

Wow, I love this! It's so bright and awesome.

$5

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

hahaha :D :D

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

nice~~~~!!!

greenttentacle

i don't think you need the black shape at the top, but the drawings are great! :)

emberplastik

this is perfect! print this please..

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us