Close
One second...

Lights Out

• by bammoman
  • posted Sep 18, 2009
  • 14 Comments

Kids Tee / Retro Tee - One colour Black with Glow In The Dark special print on white shirt...Peace

*Just to make things clear - the grey shirt is not a magically changing shirt, it just represents the white shirts visual appearance in the darkness

Watch this
bammoman

Kids Tee / Retro Tee - One colour Black with Glow In The Dark special print on white shirt...Peace

*Just to make things clear - the grey shirt is not a magically changing shirt, it just represents the white shirts visual appearance in the darkness

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

Fun idea, but in the day you are just going to walk around with a giant lightbulb on your shirt.

dorodoro

Very cute, I love the concept.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

People have done this idea before, you really need to add something extra to the concept if you wanna make it threadless tee worthy.

brentendo

I really like the simple graphic, though I agree with krimson too

bammoman

yeh tried to keep the lightbulb groovy and simple enough to look okay on a plain shirt. I even wear shirts with no graphics on these days, just because they are easy to wear with most clothes. I think a simple light bulb would look surprisingly stylish if worn right. I've seen a lot of simple designs taking the win, so thought I may as well give it a go...

FlyYesLandNo

I like it. I mean every shirt you get from here you could say, well, your going to be walking around with 3 cats and a keyboard on your shirt during the day. So why not a lightbulb?

HexagonsSuck

I like the lightbulb.

lawrence loh
lawrence loh profile pic Alumni

so the bulb will glow in the night time?

agrimony
agrimony profile pic Alumni

yeah ive seen it done quite alot of times before. nothing special here sorry =/

bammoman

I'm pretty new to Threadless so yea, wouldnt really know too much about what has, and wat hasnt been done before. Although one thing I definitely have noticed is that its really really hard to get picked for print. I have seen some insanely great artwork, that had almost like 200 comments, and have stil not been printed, and I really dont wanna be one of them. Thats why I'm only really focusing on good ideas, rather than good artworks if that makes sense. The first design I did for threadless took my almost 40 hours, and nothing came of it. Would rather spend that time out in the real world, making money and gaining more clients. Hoping im making some sense here guys, and im sure there will be a few that agree. Anyways cheers for the comments, will hopefully bring out something more unique for me next submission. Will try mix in some more time with the good ideas. PEACE!

pheimy

i like seafood, but I like your t shirt more, so i think i don't like seafood anymore.

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Nice but needs a bit more - keep them coming

No account?
Join Us