Close
One second...

***Threadless look-alikes***

in troublesome times like these when STP scandals give way to dismissal, when blogs and companys turn to war over freedom of speach, when food with faces subs get printed... just remember there is a blog you can go where everyone knows your name....

and if you love me:P
http://www.threadless.com?streetteam=i+carnt+spel

and if your not on here and probably should be, and yes that's you croox it's cause i have continued to fail finding you an adequate lookalike, and if you wern't so mysterious on myspace i may be able to get more photos:P

DISCLAIMER
:THIS BLOG IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIGHT HEARTED AND FUN:

!!!THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED!!!
their are to many of you to name...

TAGS WILL BE ADDED ASAP

!!!POST ME PHOTOS IF YOU WANNA PLAY!!!

The incomplete database

If you leave a comment and i can find a decent quality pic of you chances are ill make you famous, so keep an eye out for UPDATES
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember if you don't have a big pic up,,, get one to me

Michael Jackson... Imagine me and you, I do
I think about you day and night, it's only right
To think about the little boy you love and hold him tight
So happy together... a poem written by slim back when he and mikey were young unseperable chums (twins perhaps?)... seemingly innocent didn't ya think!

Princess leia... There is more to this tale than meets a wookie's eye... just like leia... young gorgeous Rachel, bra on her head like those sultry buns of leia is forever destined to be fawned upon by people who spend way to much time in front of the computer!

Andy... is he the brightest star of Little Britain or is he really Mad NO Balding Dingo??? Has he lead us all on a merry rouge... Is he really the PC whiz he would have us believe, did he really loose the feeling in his legs or is he simply looking for sympathy... He has eluded to a future misses Dingo several times or is that really his screen partner Lou - we know the truth!

Agent 99 - Mum's the word... well at least that's how old Barbara Feldon would be compared with our dearest Amelia 84... unless she is posting old photos of her youth in a bid to fool us... consider the numbers 84 as a direct clue to unlocking the scandal... a) it is her two number code name and b) the age she probably really is now!

The Golgothan... we've all been on the receiving end of one of killers little practical jokes and felt like strangling the little bugger... he is a shit demon in the truest sense of the word... and hi beauty runs as deep as his stench!

Hugh Jackman... has a secret life as a threadless blogger... All dirty and masculine on the outside... heart of gold on the inside...It's not just Hugh's softer side on the stage as the boy from oz that gives Riccardo away... Hugh's name is actually pronounced Riccardo in Italian... and when they both get really mad they sprout pointy silver cutlery form their knuckles!

Mr Miyagi... and littlem are bound not by physical appearance but by their motherly instincts to nurture the world... wax on wax off, paint the fence, make love to me NOW!!! any inquires of interest - please contact i carnt spel love doctor at large...

Brad Pitt... FUCKING A...

Ron Jeremy... I've heard rumours about an east atlantic north pacifc Levi's python rumoured to have a twelve foot long aligator in it's belly... and to qoute the great DADDY... "hahaha, fucking Ron Jeremy? We really look alike in our pants...where the party is...where everyone is coming."

Neil Finn... For you uncultured swine here is New Zealand/Australian (we steal everyone of note from the land of the long white sheep!) legendary musician... From Split Enz to crowded house the man always takes the weather with him.

the incredible HULK... Normally a passive well mannered green frog Travis has been known to BURST into wild fits of uncontrollable design! Some say he has epilepsy... i say he is the HULK!

Rider Strong... Don't know shit about this guy except that he has a damb bad ass name and is the spitting image of our TRACE!

"Troll Doll"... Despite her aggressive nature one must always take great joy at preening her beautiful long green locks, cuddling her precious plastic form, and enjoy her incessant stare... HELP!

Dr. Hannibal Lecter... We all know that Steve watches our every design with malicious intent... awaiting fault to contort our vulnerable minds into a treacherous sea of doubt... calling us in like lambs to the slaughter... haunting our dreams with the silent hissing of Clariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....

Renton... Jpiatt was presented with a choice... he chose life

Nadia... wanted to be a star... enter the internet

Kim Clijsters

BIG BIRD

Metal Gonzo

Mother Teresa

Vanilla Ice

Vote Pedro

Catherine Zeta Jones

David Attenborough

Tom Green

Valea

Robert De Niro

Mulder

Elvira

Derek ZOOLANDER

Winona Ryder

Archie

chick from the labyrinth... most commonly refered to Jennifer Connolly

Kevin Smith... aka Silent BoB!

Screech

Gemma ward

Penny

Olsen twins

LEGENDARY OLDER GUY... On second thought this seedy old bugger has been having you all on, Brad Pitt... Don't make me sick... I am in fact simply on threadless to do a bit of market research for the stones next album cover... don't believe me and sod off... unless you wanna SHAG!

Hugh Grant... just cause he got he got caught in the back of a car with a lovely young working girl don't think the man lacks an ounce of charm... as heard on the ultimate call in pod cast... the man even sounds like him...

unmasked and user select coming soon...

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. ... 29
Roostersauce

wooo

robsul actually looks like a gym teacher at my school

msm

he reminds me of thomas haden church ... from Sideways.

ir0cko

oh, that girl. i don't see it.

msm

yeah, me neither. but the wackos I wait on see it ... often. I hate them.

msm

I'm mature about it, too, I think.

ir0cko

i think d3d looks like stiller, but also bruno campos..the actor from nip/tuck.

msm

ack, that's a long link.

but it looks like him.

msm

nevermind, doesnt work.

oh, bruno does look like leon!

ir0cko

robsoul does kind of look like that guy.

msm

I know!

ir0cko

haha, daddydom's really makes me laugh. i think it's just because of the guy he's compared to.

msm

yeah. dom is a nice looking fellow. no so sure about his lookalike.

who do you get, irocko?

ir0cko

i was compared to pedro. haha. i quoted him somewhere in this blog.

"Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true. "

Daniel San

Ooh, do me! Do me!!

rockmeamadeus

oh im feeling like im going to be the first of the phase number 4.....

msm

who will be you, rockme?

d3d

heh, this is the first time i've looked in here. now i've been compared to zoolander, eric bana (as Chopper), Matt LeBlanc and david schwimmer.

eskimokiss

msm is the splitting image of Valerie Harper (Rhoda) from The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

chatham

haha...UberRyan is so Vanilla Ice's long lost brother.

traceface, you look like a younger Julianne Moore.

partyrings

robsoul is gooooooorgus!

rockmeamadeus

msm- i have no flippin idea, i look like nobody else ever. sorry, little bit late lol

Kerrn

Micah aka Roostersauce looks like VICTOR KRUM OFF OF HARRY POTTER 4!

-K!

MadTheologian

Put me in for phase 4!!! or FiFen!1!

siezexthisday

thats really funny i especially like the ben stiller one

shirtflirt

banafone as screech, hahahhahahah

staffell

its uncanny isn't it!

Per Danger

My god, it is.

killerxpanda

Haha at the Archie Kid. Archie = teh shit.

leliophelia

ME. Try Mena Suvari.

Disco_Volante

I still think Adam_Antium looks like Will from Will&Grace.

suspiria

OH NO YOU DIDN'T.

ir0cko

haha nicole, at least you aren't pedro!

squirelgirl

I look like
miss piggy

i carnt spel

haha.... phase 4 in proress

squirelgirl

no I look like the disney version of sleeping beauty sorda
hmm

ir0cko

woohoo!

coolchika

lol squirel girl, i ove you,

squirelgirl

coolchicka you look like a model :D

coolchika

aww thanks!! anither reason why i love you!!

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. ... 29