Jacopo
Jacopo profile pic Alumni

Two colors design

Hope that you like it
I need feedback about this concept!

Thanks

donlope01

Wow, really cool!
I don't know what to say expect that I like it!
Maybe give some guns to the sheriff...and also, I first thought his moustache was in fact his mouth...don't know if you can change that...

Can you help me on my design??
A key to Nature

JupiterUnderground

This is so-oo cool! a definite winner!
but i agree - guns for the sheriff would be a good option.

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni

I think it's funking brilliant.
My only suggestions is the sheriffs lower lip might look better curved and should he have a gun? Perhaps firing it towards the sky!
A bird on top of a cactus might be a nice touch.

Look forward to seeing the development :)

Jacopo

Two colors design

Hope that you like it

Thanks

Jacopo

I think this design doesn't work on a T-shirt... Maybe it's better keep this as a print

bengineer
bengineer profile pic Alumni

overread your second post...you're right, there's a problem with the grass on the ground. can't you make it a belt print or does the whole design to have only 1 color then?

Ivantobealone
Ivantobealone profile pic Alumni

Are you kidding..looks great on a tee! Sub it!

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

i think this is awesome and i love the colour scheme
i would think of subbing it so that it doens't look like it goes over on to the shirt sleeve as that will avoid any potential print issues.
one thing - alot of the characters hve the same mouths and they seem to be on the same side of the shirt too (guys on the left all have lips pursed, three guys on the right all have grimaces with teeth showing)
it sounds petty and maybe it is, but looking through the characters, it can get a bit repetative - maybe shuffle them up slightly?

please vote on vincent and I also have a guess the score comp going with a guaranteed $25 GC prize!

Jacopo

i'm not sure about the placement

D-Alien

ahahah very nice! I love this style! ready to submit!

please crit mine:
Funny Rodeo v3

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Fantastic!

malcolmeb

this is so awesome! but ah maybe color the sheriff yellow or his badge yellow or some other coloring to make it easier to tell that he's different from the bad guys. i like how his hat's the shape of a cactus, but i don't know why it's the color of a cactus.

cartooner
cartooner profile pic Alumni

thats awesome

cartooner
cartooner profile pic Alumni

(and ya sherrif stand out a bit more (yellow badge or dif color hat))

fasterflame21

I like the idea, perhaps some shadows would add a bit. I agree with cARtOoNer, some difference to the sherrif would help. If you wouldn't mind, look at my design

Jacopo

what about making a black hat and green body?

Jacopo

I've added the drop shadows

pindian

i love it. i think it's ready, but don't take my word.

ThePaperCrane

This is looking brilliant - -$0 good!!!!
My only comment is the repetition of mouths, particularly when characters are close together.
Can you come up with a few more expressions?

Jacopo

do you like the drop shadows? because it's difficult to do with only two colors

mtths
mtths profile pic Alumni

looks great!, but i agree with thepapercrane about trying different mouths

any suggestions for my lavalamp?

Jacopo

added a couple of new mouths

ThePaperCrane

Yes you r so nearly there I feel, but just give the one with the cash a different mouth as the one right next to him has exactly the same. Maybe a big grin as he has the dough?
Then I think it is ready
Great job. I will definitely 5$ it!!!!
Best of luck :)

thegoodpope
thegoodpope profile pic Alumni

I'd still like to see a little bit bigger and gold coloured sheriffs badge.

A sheriff wearing a black hat goes against western film conventions but gold star could fix that (sorry, I'm a film nerd.)

If you have a moment my Loves Geeks Design is up for scoring. Let me know what you think!

MichielSchellekens

I love the concept.
but when i saw this i thaugt i would be realy funny if the guy whit the bag of money is sneaking away while the rest is hiding for the sheriff.
this was just a thing popped in my mind.
For the rest i like it.

Could you if you have time take a look at my design
http://www.threadless.com/critique/54114/Happy_Girl

s a m

i love it already but i think if all of them have green lips they would look more awesome,me give it 5$ too !

foul5town

Hey this is great!! HAHA I was cracking up. Only one thing I would change besides what others have said...I would steer clear of making this design a box shape. Maybe you could make the edge of the entire design irregular instead of a square. Otherwise, I love this!

hotspot

yes this is totally cool!

Would love to hear your comment on my Skully Hearts design, Thanks!

Jacopo

Two colors design

Hope that you like it

Thanks

Shockolate
Shockolate profile pic Alumni

I like this! For both Tshirt and canvas. maybe try do the shadows in black? but hey, i like it how it is, maybe the black shadows will bring to much contrast. success!

Jacopo

thanks, any other suggestions?

Qxzi

Good improvement from the start! Not sure what to say anymore, pretty much done I think! Submit I say, GOOD LUCK, ill be voting, its a really nice design! ;)

Comment on my new version!

Jacopo

thanks guys.

What about making a back view? Sheriff shows the back and while all the outlaws are hidden behind cactus

be Ray

Great style! I think you should submit.

vm2

I'm not 100% on the back view. I like it, but I think the design looks great as is. The only thing is the box shape that has been brought up before. I can see it working for a print, but I'd like to see a more organic shape on the shirt. Maybe removing some of the grass, and only keeping patches nearest to the shadows.

Would you mind stopping by to critique my work?

Disgruntled_Pacifist

Sub this already, it been ages since I last looked at this and have been waiting to see it as a design.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us