Close
One second...

Electric Shock

I now present "Electrick Shock"! Something fun and funky, which works well for any age! The new glow in the dark tees are a definite inspiration to get something cool done. Really hoping that no one else has done this idea before, as it only struck me a few nights ago. Original design was created using a sweet little black board marker haha! Really brings that funky kiddy effect to the design! hope you all like it!

Watch this
bammoman

I now present "Electrick Shock"! Something fun and funky, which works well for any age! The new glow in the dark tees are a definite inspiration to get something cool done. Really hoping that no one else has done this idea before, as it only struck me a few nights ago. Original design was created using a sweet little black board marker haha! Really brings that funky kiddy effect to the design! hope you all like it!

grafxbassist

I like the concept, but the problem with this is that the shirt doesn't magically change from white to bleck when it gets dark. You may want to re think the concept. Perhaps on a midtoned tee so that the black and the white show up.

bammoman

hey mate. the shirt will be white, but it will just look dark grey at night which is why I've changed the colour of the background to show that its night time. Cheers bud

ndikol

nice :D

bottleHeD

You'be misspelled "Night-tme", but nice t-shirt, hehe..

bottleHeD

And i've misspelled "you've".. :P

mark722

and you've also miss spelled "night time" hehehe
this is fun!

carolithe

haha, fantastic!

VegettoGT4

This is a very nice idea, all ages can wear this shirt $5.

random hero444

dude a white shirt will still look white at night, and the black that the guy is printed on will still look black, even with some magic grow ink. You should make it a black shirt and have the day guy white, and the night guy could just line up with him, the glow on a black shirt will probs work well.

bammoman

true mate...will see what happens aye. if it ever does get chosen, will have a chat with the threadless guys and see what they say...thanks for the comments tho everyone...keep em coming :)

No account?