Close
One second...

Nyctophobia II

A true horror remake, Nyctophobia II is a fully remastered version of the original box-office flop; with all new superglow apparitions and flashy special effects!

Starring the lachrymose pumpkin, sucky the bat, cliché McHowlywolf and the Sasquatch pirate - with special guest appearances from the seven dead(ly) sinners!

Are you afraid of the dark?

Black + Grey + Superglow on Dark Grey, wait five seconds for monsters, and for more detail looky here:

http://www.mrsite.co.uk/usersitesv13/illustrationbooth.com/wwwroot/USERIMAGES/Nyctophobia II Large.jpg

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Oronar

A true horror remake, Nyctophobia II is a fully remastered version of the original box-office flop; with all new superglow apparitions and flashy special effects!

Starring the lachrymose pumpkin, sucky the bat, cliché McHowlywolf and the Sasquatch pirate - with special guest appearances from the seven dead(ly) sinners!

Are you afraid of the dark?

Black + Grey + Superglow on Dark Grey, wait five seconds for monsters, and for more detail looky here:

http://www.mrsite.co.uk/usersitesv13/illustrationbooth.com/wwwroot/USERIMAGES/Nyctophobia II Large.jpg

kashlen

I love it!

Onika

i love the monster/ pirate behind the bed...bravoooo

boostr29

haha...that's cool! :)

Outlaw01

Excellent

isawa

great job!

flaminghOst

hugemonster+eyepatch!cool!

Brian Elig

Awesome glow in the dark T! I wish I had thought of that.

mgwizzy

This is so cute! I was wondering when someone would do an image like this! The glow in the dark is great. I would definitely buy this shirt for my kids and for myself!
Print! 5$5$5$ Print!

fat1

Great job! 5!

ndikol

cool :D

Kim456

awesome

J.Sun

I really like this. great design!..but i wish the pumpkin's shadow was either darker or just not there...Very cool!

Wihlboy

Niceness!

Oronar

Aww thanks everyone :)

sausage_moe
1 design submitted - Score now!

scared the shit out of me! good work! 4$

evan3

ye$!

Ian-S

Nice work!

quarup

awesome, I'd buy this!

berrybunny

The monsters are cute!

Oronar

Thanks for the lovely comments so far!

mark722

this is great!

KeepHerSmiling

OMG this is great love the "Lights" Idea :) i would BUY 3 of these shirts in a few different colours .... well shades :) black in grey and in white :D totally fits the Threadless Vibe :)

B 612

nice job!:)

ChrisDB

this looks great!

Tikimasters

Great design! I love it

buko

cool work! ;D

jadeitejewel

This MUST get printed. I want this so much - I would buy two!
Totally totally great :-)

BunnyGrenade

This is.... speachless!

Print it, print it, print it!!!

Oronar

Cheers folks!

VegettoGT4

This is very cute and well done $5.

twmdog

totally adore this. I WANT ONE PLEASE!!!!

itoshige

So coool!

luzzu

Very awesome!

dschwen

Great work!

murraymullet

Great work! 5 Congrats!

TGurl

I love it!

The Crack Fox

Great design, great description. 5.