Close
One second...

The Super Ness Monster

• by mathiole
  • posted Sep 01, 2009
  • 40 Comments

I bet you all have heard about the ness monster...but the SUPER NESS MONSTER is way more cooler and misterious!!!

...i mean, i think i have a clue what's that thing behing the fog

Watch this
mathiole
mathiole profile pic Alumni

I bet you all have heard about the ness monster...but the SUPER NESS MONSTER is way more cooler and misterious!!!

...i mean, i think i have a clue what's that thing behing the fog

cstrebeck

Mystery is spelled incorrectly. Unless you were going for some sort of pun about mist and mystery. In that case, the shirt is confusing and most people will probably only notice this as an incorrect spelling of mystery.

Willy510

i guess.... but the idea is cool =)

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

hmmmmmm

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

cool :D

bottleHeD

Damn, I'm slow. Took me a moment to figure out. Neat idea.

mathiole
mathiole profile pic Alumni

i just spelled wrong... :p
not a problem to fix it

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

The SNES controller looks great but I´m not sure people will be able tomake the connection between nessie and nintendo, IMHO.

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

I love it on purple.

Kannaya

You should probably change the controller the an actual NES controller. Cool idea though.

k-proj

i didnt get the connection... guess im not a geek! phew...

ha, but this looks so awesome on green!

k-proj

(partly because its hard to tell what it is thats coming out of the fog.. )

Taijeron

at first I didn't get it but it was only because i couldn't really see the controller. Make it a little bit more visible.

Krista x Face

I would spell "SUPER NESS MONSTER" as "SUPER NES MONSTER", since the controller is from a Super NES. I think that makes the pun funnier.

Flyman96

you misspelled "mystery"... its not mistery its mystery so zero

tabsk

^ people should really read other comments first...
speaking of other comments, who wouldn't make the connection? geeks get it :) it's cool.

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

awesome

Knijper

Nice one. Takes you a while to figure it's a controller. Maybe you can add a wire to it. Would make it a bit more clear to me :) Good luck!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

I think the idea is hilarious, but I don't think it translates very well into a tshirt design bud

barefootmonkey

I love this, but I do think the controller could be more obvious without losing the effect. PLUS, call me an idiot but submitting a Nintendo based design for a Microsoft sponsored Challenge seems to be a little naive to me!

Good work though, I like your stuff!

squintygirl

Flyman96 on Sep 07 '09
you misspelled "mystery"... its not mistery its mystery so zero

You're an ass.

fat1

Hehehe... Love SNES! Love this tee! 5$

awesomeyoda

I don't see how you couldn't make the connection. I got it immediately. Though I guess it'd be hard to see from a distance. Anyway, I think it's great.

Nocturne

Super Nes! Whooo!!! Green is amazing.

5$

dryoats

memories!
5$

Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

love the concept

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

cool idea...love it! $5

TangYauHoong
TangYauHoong profile pic Alumni

cool concept!

azarello

i guess we'll never find out wht it looks like..
$5 coz im still curious :P

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Man, what specific concept to harken back to the perfect days of 16 bit gaming splender! I agree with many others here that it needs a bit more work on having the Super NES and Loch Ness concepts mesh with one another, but way to play with some super illo power for this contest!

elii_

Yeah I think it should be spelled Super NES monster, would have made it easier for me to understand. Like the concept a lot.

NeoSquirrel

I got the joke behind "Mistery", but I agree--the NESS/NES debate rings true--NES would work better.

No account?