Close
One second...

Bruises & Marshmallows

The intensity of the journey of childhood can be measured by the amount of bruises, scratches and scars that you got at this time of your life full of adventures.

Some steps on top of buildings, others fall from the top of a skyscraper and others... well, others get burned roasting marshmallows :P

No matter what you did to get hurt, what matters is that you'd fun and learn a lot in the journey of your childhood :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
rodrigobhz

The intensity of the journey of childhood can be measured by the amount of bruises, scratches and scars that you got at this time of your life full of adventures.

Some steps on top of buildings, others fall from the top of a skyscraper and others... well, others get burned roasting marshmallows :P

No matter what you did to get hurt, what matters is that you'd fun and learn a lot in the journey of your childhood :)

TTUraider

Love it! Very nice job!

ndikol

haha so cool :D $5 $5 $5

VaVa Pie

Very clever : )

NIDO

ahaha cool!

walmazan

hahahaaha! LOVE IT

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

oh man this is awesome 5$$$$$!!!

V1ctorya

Reminds me of the Video Game Rampage (especially if there was wolfman in there) my all time fave. Game.

Cute!

Jennifer_Skiba

I love bruises and marshmallows
look at my designs?

EricDiaz

hehe, nice!

isawa

cool design!

igo2cairo

Great concept and awesome execution, a perfect kid's tee!

bhoomika

aww so cute!

renfrue

love the little explanation stories/scenes
GREAT kid friendly design!

zacharym

Could you do a design with the dragon next? I want him to go adventuring. He's so adorable.

Tucson_Freak

i think i'd make the 3 images vertical so that it fit more nicely on the shirt. love the concept.

maluu

lol poor little dragon

Pakpandir

haha so nice!

FRICKINAWESOME

CLASSIC RODRIGOBHZ!

I seriously love their injury explanations, especially godzilla talking about stepping on a building.

rodrigobhz

Thanks for the nice comments :)

Santo76

hahah! really cool! I only wish there was a way to see them bigger on the tee...

nanica

this is so cute and clever! 5$

boostr29

that's so cute! nice work! $5

greatgrandparabbi

It is ok but I don't like the placement. I feel it is too random. Try and change the way the three figures relate to each other. Good idea, though.

Enosh Svoray

Very funny, I digging the cartoonist style

lhi

hahaha! love the concept! =)

melontree

very good!!! I think is great :D

Bob Tanaka

this is really cool

HAHA.sg

brilliant! ure really GOOD at this(:

rodrigobhz