Close
One second...

Wine & Cheese

Well, I drew the Wine Bunny quite a while back.

He caught on with friends and friends of friends, then others on my art account. So I thought, lets make him a companion and see how he looks on a shirt.

Cute, a bit of relaxed ambience, and some chuckles.

Watch this
MysteriouslyGray

Well, I drew the Wine Bunny quite a while back.
He caught on with friends and friends of friends, then others on my art account. So I thought, lets make him a companion and see how he looks on a shirt.

Cute, a bit of relaxed ambience, and some chuckles.

danlev

Super cute!! :D

reynart

Hahah, I like this. :) Maybe your bunnies would react well to some simple shading, though?

a-monkey-in-a-box

Yes, i agree. Put some shadows in there, it will only make it better. Also consider more shirt colors. Maybe maroon or brown?
Nice job so far!

voodazz

This would look awesome on a darker color tee, maybe a maroon color and some shading and maybe some varying line weight will really punch these image out (of course not to the point to where it contradicts your personal art style).
Also you might look into adding some reflection to the glass by adding white highlight... okay, I'll stop now.

Feel free to check out mine and don't hesitate to give me your own input. :)

MysteriouslyGray

Heya,
Yeah, shadows are not my strong suit in this style, cause its supposed to stay simplistic, so I'll tinker around with it.
Hmm as for a glass highlight, perhaps... I'll see what I can do, it has to stay simple and cute, cell shading perhaps? Something I can't do but will try? :D
As for the color of the tee.. yes, I do agree, it should be darker, and I knew that when I did it, I'll be playing with it.

Thanks, keep it coming!

greenttentacle

OMG, this is awesome!

To shade/ highlight the glass, just add a light blue cresent moon shape at an angle and adjust the opacity, so it's showing part of red wine character.

Maybe add a cheese knife?

No account?
Join Us