Close
One second...

Popsicle Surprise

• by jRegular
  • posted Aug 02, 2009
  • 24 Comments

For the Threadless Loves Childhood contest I wanted to capture the fluidity between happiness and sadness. Children shift through the spectrum of emotions almost instantaneously; a tear can end in a smile and vice versa. To illustrate this idea I used one of my favorite childhood treats, a popsicle.

A popsicle is simple and sweet, just like childhood. Enjoy!

Watch this
jRegular

For the Threadless Loves Childhood contest I wanted to capture the fluidity between happiness and sadness. Children shift through the spectrum of emotions almost instantaneously; a tear can end in a smile and vice versa. To illustrate this idea I used one of my favorite childhood treats, a popsicle.

A popsicle is simple and sweet, just like childhood. Enjoy!

biocraft

awwwwwwwwwww :(

phones

this is a subliminal coca cola advert

jRegular

Thanks for the kind comments!

@phones hilarious, too bad I'm not on coca cola's payroll!

Carla T

Nice desgin...clean lines, yet cute & charming.

P Tantillo

My memory goes back to ice cream trucks in third grade. Northwest Chicago street, the wooden stick, the stained red lip aftereffect. Cool, man!!

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Very cute, great kid's tee!

TeacupBee

This would make a really cute kid tee. Cute!

jRegular

Thanks for all the good vibes. I'm glad everybody's digging the design!

stinied

I likes it Jeffrey =]

Carla T

Absolutely darling! Great to wear on a hot, hot day!

xshrinkwrap

kind of looks like someone took a stick and shoved it up the bottom of a coca-cola can.

TheloniusMnk

I was all like "huh?" until I saw that it was for the childhood contest. Suddenly it came together. Great kids shirt. Heck, I'd wear it myself actually.

Coconut cupcakes

Super sweet design! Great color choices! Makes me crave delicious popsicles and leaves me wondering if cherry is your favorite flavor?:)

jRegular

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

mammaledig

The Best! It would even be popular in Sweden!
xoxo your cousin on momma leave

No account?
Join Us