Close
One second...

Satur-Daze

• by Hmstinger
  • posted Jul 30, 2009
  • 14 Comments

Does anyone else remember waking up on the weekend and after your morning ritual of cartoons, you make your way outside and realize, that it is all yours. You can be anything and go anywhere with yourself and all of your friends. This design was inspired by the free flowing imagination and creativity we all had as children. The world was ours for the taking!

Watch this
Hmstinger

Does anyone else remember waking up on the weekend and after your morning ritual of cartoons, you make your way outside and realize, that it is all yours. You can be anything and go anywhere with yourself and all of your friends. This design was inspired by the free flowing imagination and creativity we all had as children. The world was ours for the taking!

Flyman96

cool, but theres a little much happening, is there not? anyway, great job!

adamsw216

I like the orange and yellow combo. I do think that it's rather busy... and I think that hot air balloon doesn't really fit in with everything else.

incredibleblahs

reminds me of the sees the day tee. what's with the wild horse in the background? and i agree with adams about the balloon.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Fun idea and nice use of the orange tee negative spacing, but it feelsa bit too clip-arty and not completely meleded together. It also feels too clutteed even though there isn't too much to the scene, maybe re-work this to make it all flow a bit better, good luck!

jRegular

I agree with frickinawesome. Good use of negative space, but overall it is a little cluttered. Love the warm colors!

Nashua

This has excellent depth, especially considering the style. It doesn't feel too cluttered to me, but the trees are very detailed compared to the other content, which sort of distracted me a bit. Overall, great work!

keri-ann

it's cluttered but i think that's what makes it look so good. love the color choice too.

lawrence loh
lawrence loh profile pic Alumni

i like it! just that too much orange colour in it,should try a more nature colour.

anwatts1203

Perfect! Not much else to say but awesome work!

Maddz

I love your style... great design!!

JJMJR08

sick nice

No account?
Join Us