Close
One second...

Rock N' Roll Kid Doodle Dinos

• by JFish
  • posted Jul 30, 2009
  • 6 Comments

This design is based on a set of bed sheets I had as a kid. I would like to submit this towards the Threadless Loves Childhood themed contest, but it needs critiquing first.

Let me know what you think!

Watch this
JFish

This design is based on a set of bed sheets I had as a kid. I would like to submit this towards the Threadless Loves Childhood themed contest, but it needs critiquing first.

SunnieBunnie

Are you going for the hand-sketched look?

JFish

Yeah, I was going for a child-like simplicity with the lineart. I was also thinking of Mr. Scruff artwork, the loose quality to it reminds me of kid artwork.

Ars Fera

Aww this is cute! The only thing I would suggest changing is the smoothness of some of the lines. The childlike dinosaurs are cute but the jagged lines on the back of the t rex and the over all body of the purple dinosaur make it look a little sloppy. Also the little blue dinosaur's neck shouldn't have that weird little bump in it. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing! This is great :)
And if you're not too busy, I could sure use some help for my critique!

JFish

Thank you, if that is the case then I will re-work the lineart to be that much smoother.

JFish

No account?