8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
robincard

Be give would.

CazKing
CazKing profile pic Alumni

WTF!!! This is fucking unbelievable!
I just wanted to be a part of this crazy shit and vote on somethin thats gonna be talked about for soooooooooooo long!
I'm laughing my ass of at this whole thing.
p.s i give it a 2 - i'm a dog person...... hahahahaha!

CazKing
CazKing profile pic Alumni

i'm bumping this coz I dont think it has enough votes...... Hahahahahahah

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

I'm new to Threadless, but voting on this has given me the equivalent of a two-year membership!

Cursive!

tangledsailor

I haven't logged into this site in like 3 years, but just logged in and had to reset my password JUST to vote for this!! YESS!

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

this shirt is a RIP of a phil colllins design that he made after he gave up music...

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

jo_star

nothing shall ever be greater than this glorious t-shirt

Gar0
Gar0 profile pic Alumni

this is serious.

Mountain Gnome

I specifically came back to Threadless, put on all my Tees, took them all off again, washed them all, hung them up to dry, logged in and out and in again, rubbed my eyes and voted for this tee.

GOD this is epic!

jjoonn

my lab leaves me neighborhood cats on my door step all of the time. i know of a bad ass taxidermist for anyone interested...

veganova11

Like man, signed up just to vote on this design.

For all the haters out there complaining that this is a fad and "won't be worn 2 years from now"... seriously? How many of the shirts you own now will you still be wearing 2 years from now? Shit wears out people.

Not to mention that everything you think is so artistic now is gonna be looked upon as crap a decade down the line anyway. That's what so funny about art and fashion - it changes and becomes outdated just like memes. Get off your high horses haters.

I for one will absolutely buy it if it's printed. And I'll even sport it around to piss people off just because I can.

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

I would buy this if it was SCRATCH AND SMELL!

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

I don't care for it.

diamondsayshi

my sister showed me this shirt 4 minutes ago so i had to join

randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

I for one will absolutely buy it if it's printed. And I'll even sport it around to piss people off just because I can.

You must be the coolest kid on the block, I bet all the single mothers are really scared of you too

abbby

I NEED THIS.

devran

imminent fad at threadless, memes. go for the chocolate rain guys!

ArTrOcItY
ArTrOcItY profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Veganova, they didn't mean worn out literally, you can always buy another one after 2 years if your old one is smelly, stained etc. Art actually can't be outdated, art movements maybe but art no, fashion and memes yes. This has nothing to do with jealousy, hate or anything like that, it's about whether you like it or not! I still think it's funny,although I don't understand all this excitement, I wouldn't wear it but more power to Oxen for making it and you for wearing it!

chexual

... AMAZING.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

Oh my god, that's the most brilliant mash-up i've seen in years. If this isn't printed, the gods will have some smiting to do.

ndstillie
ndstillie profile pic Alumni

i think this is already in production. $5

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

yeah Im going to say that even if it wasnt doing as well as it is threadless would still be all over this

davidfromdallas
davidfromdallas profile pic Alumni

david wonders what the final score will be

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

I'm just commenting to say I was here when it all went down.

agrimony
agrimony profile pic Alumni

the internet asplode.

your head asplode.

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

452 comments
2,000+ votes
how?
it is pretty cool though

yesthatguy

I can't wait to buy this shirt.

I am thinking it is going to be my new lifting shirt!

I can't even begin to imagine how many sexy young ladies I am going to be picking up at the gym!

marcnm

Kinda of reminds me of the three Shatners doing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Shulin

Made an account just so I could rate this. Play him off keyboard cat!

yashayah

I HATE ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FASCINATIONS WITH WHAT IS OBVIOUSLY A SILLY KNOCK OFF OF AN INTERNET FAD!

GIVE IT A ZERO LIKE IT DESERVES...LIKE I AM DOING RIGHT AFTER I GET MY CAPS-LOCK FIXED!

Nice.s.t.e.e.

Hi, i signed up just for this shirt. they need to be wearing the 3 wolves shirts but its still bananas!!!
interenet memes kickass
think i'm not going to get this tattooed to my ass, watch me, then it'll be interactive!

wowrainbows
wowrainbows profile pic Alumni

despite not liking this shirt this definitely doesn't deserve a 0. it was executed very nicely. i wouldn't buy it but it got a 4 from me. well done and pretty clever. OXEN probably knew this would be a hit. Smart smart smart.

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

It is like looking into the very eyes of God!

eclecticsoul76

I don't see the appeal at all, sorry!

tasinda

Joined just to vote! I couldn't stop saying "OMG" when I saw this!

DO WANT!

kue

I want this so bad!!!

OXEN.
OXEN. profile pic Alumni

Kitties were painted with photoshop brushes in conjunction with the smudge tool. We referenced screen caps of Fatso in the youtube videos. Obviously, they were too pixelated to use in the painting. -Did sample some colors with the eyedropper, but we ended up changing the lighting quite a bit to match the lighting in "3 Wolves". If you've noticed, the lighting choice from "3 Wolves" is not sane, and I love it-- the wolves are lit as if the moon (light source) is floating impossibly in the center of all 3 wolves, making the back wolf quite lit, while the front wolf is back-lit almost completely. It was fun to recreate this effect. In saying that, the emphasis actually WAS the appropriation of the existing, and not originality. Does that make it art? Haha-- I don't know. I hope it will make it a t-shirt though, because I actually really do love keyboard cat, in his original form, and the weird self-referencing cult that makes a piece like "3 Wolves" take on this whole era-reflective importance beyond the artist's original intention. We made the design because when we came up with the idea, we, and our friends said "ha! I'd wear that!". My dear parents still don't get it, and wonder why threadless lets users chose to buy it anywhere from zero to a mere $5. They're afraid to rate it, fearing that their credit card will be charged this amount.

To see more of our art:
oxen facebook
www.oxenoxen.com

Much respect to all of the artists on threadless, who do works ranging from kitsch to fine art, and thanks to all for scoring our design!
-Shawn
Oxen

Aalln

I joined just so I could vote for this, too.

When can I order ten?

elemenopy

Considering the panache with which OXEN regards this whole situation I have to say he deserves a print. This is just a stroke of pure luck and great preparation.

Krimson

who is "we"... are you speaking in the Royal-We?

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

OXEN mentions in the blog that it was a collab, hence the "we"

Krimson

ah. thanks.

buxxer

Like others, I signed up specifically for this shirt. :)

bloog

This shirt must be made.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12