4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
tymn
tymn profile pic Alumni

Was funny when I saw it, then thought: "People are gonna look ridiculous wearing this shirt, I'm glad I won't be one of them."

It works better as an idea, not as a real shirt.

Blue-Aspic

YES YES YE SYES EPIC.

Red_Fox

I find it somewhat funny and/or peculiar the designer never commented as well...

thestray

Red_Fox on Jul 18 '09
I find it somewhat funny and/or peculiar the designer never commented as well...

He's probably too busy getting 3 times the pussy any of us normal guys are getting.

...3 cats... 3 times the pussy... get it? Ah whatever.

nugz

I usually feel that Threadless is way too hipster for me, but I saw this shirt on Digg and signed up just to vote for it.

And to those who said the shirt wasn't executed as well as it could have been, or that people will look ridiculous in it...stop taking t-shirts so seriously

Kerrn

...so does this mean theyre going to reprint GOATSE?
bc i think that needs to get brought back.

-k.

thezane

I would totally buy this if they start selling it!

tymn
tymn profile pic Alumni

Calm your sphins.

tehMick

Do want. Do want. Do want.

Nice.s.t.e.e.

And to those who said the shirt wasn't executed as well as it could have been, or that people will look ridiculous in it...stop taking t-shirts so seriously

who's taking what too seriously, everyone with a profile pic didn't just sign up to a website just to see one shirt get printed so they could later purchase it like a wannabe hipster...
who in they right mind would take an meme that serious...oh wait

randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

I like how the staff have backed off now

rbthatcher
rbthatcher profile pic Alumni

I would never wear this but I think it is FUNNY AS HELL. I also would never wear the "Three Wolf Moon" shirt...but that is just me.

I do, however, get entertained by reading the comments for "Three Wolf Moon" on Amazon!!!

o______O

I LOVE IT!!!
A++++++
WOULD LOL AGAIN!

0Jim0
0Jim0 profile pic Alumni

I guess there really is a god!

westicles

This will go down in history.

maestronobones

want want want want want want WANT

PregnantPickle

I've gotten a few shirts from here, but this is the only one that I've voted on. We really need more cats playing keyboards at the moon. I'm buying five of these.

-coda

catbaby!

Daneyh

I must have this shirt!

Geemge0

I also, signed up specifically for this shirt, and cannot freakin' wait to own one!

Buyin this shit for my friends its so great.

rbthatcher
rbthatcher profile pic Alumni

I'm also new to this site...I think I saw someone that looked a lot like me, but that's someone else entirely. I just wanted to say that I voted infinity on this, thus guaranteeing it getting printed yesterday!

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

INSTA-PRINT!

Those kitties might attract a larger kind of jungle cat though...

amberofcourse

I've browsed Threadless for years, but I made an account just to vote for this shirt and make sure it gets printed and I can buy the shit out of it.

bobblegate

I just made this account to vote for this shirt as well. I'm so getting one.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Is this shirt printed yet so it can be forgotten and we can move on more creative pastures?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

felicitousmeeting on Jul 17 '09
I echo people above who have said that if the keyboard cats were wearing Wolf Moon t-shirts this would be the best thing ever. Love this shirt though. Please print it!

Ah crap! Maybe that's what would have pushed this into must have territory for me!

alexdrod

I made an account just to vote for/buy this shirt.

Don't disappoint me.

BuddyX

Signed up just to buy this shirt when it hits. MFing Brilliant!!!
Make it so!

BlueLobster
BlueLobster profile pic Alumni

Now i remember, I travelled back in time to December 14, 2008 in anticipation for this shirt.

Neuroplastcicty

okay, so I got this totally new, totally original idea.
it's Strongbad, you remember strongbad right? anyway, it's him and Rick Astley, and they are midway though 2girls1cup. then you pull farther out to see that it's a PC monitor and there is a fat grey cat watching it. above the cat it say's "I can has famz?"

And the cat is us.

tymn
tymn profile pic Alumni

Beat you too it, my next sub:

GirlsOnFilm

I need this shirt.

goody_ear

$5 I'll take it,

mgill52

are we slowing down keyboard cat?

elemenopy

It's slowing down on it's own... weekend and late night traffic.

zeropluslessthan

"it's Strongbad, you remember strongbad right? anyway, it's him and Rick Astley, and they are midway though 2girls1cup. then you pull farther out to see that it's a PC monitor and there is a fat grey cat watching it. above the cat it say's "I can has famz?"

And the cat is us."

Hilarious. And I love Strong Bad.

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

ginetteginette on Jul 18 '09
holy shit @ everything on this page

^ What she said! I leave this place for a minute and all hell brakes loose....god I love Threadless!

puda

i need it now. but i agree, the cats should be wearing 3 wolf moon tshirts.

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

Hi, I'm new to Threadless. I want this on a velvet Tee!

Razzle Dazzle

bahahah whats funny is we were gonna get my flatmate the 3 wolf shirt to wear behind his drumkit when playing!
THIS IS SOO MUCH BETTER!

Print it!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

I think threadless will print this. The amount of traffic it's brought the site is ridiculous, and the number of people who will buy it is real, even if it is purely for ironic value. This shirt has already gone down in history as a great internet meme, and that makes it an instant collectible item - likely to rise in value over the years.

Oxen should really print it up himself though as I'm sure he could make more money than threadless would be give.

I'm serious too!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Would be give?

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

Give would be?

Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7