Close
One second...

Family heirloom

Hello there,

It's been quite a while since I submitted my first design, hope this seems like an improvement.

I am submitting this for the Pre-loved! Design challenge. My inspiration came from when my father passed an old manual SLR camera to me when I was 12 years old.

The SLR was my dad's favorite camera for a while, and he kept it in good shape with a camera cleaning kit (which he also passed on to me).

I guess my definition of 'Pre-loved' would not only be the well-maintained SLR itself, but also the experience and knowledge of photography that comes from my dad to me.

Hope you'll enjoy it.

Albert

Watch this
psychicpotato

Hello there,

It's been quite a while since I submitted my first design, hope this seems like an improvement.

I am submitting this for the Pre-loved! Design challenge. My inspiration came from when my father passed an old manual SLR camera to me when I was 12 years old.

The SLR was my dad's favorite camera for a while, and he kept it in good shape with a camera cleaning kit (which he also passed on to me).

I guess my definition of 'Pre-loved' would not only be the well-maintained SLR itself, but also the experience and knowledge of photography that comes from my dad to me.

Hope you'll enjoy it.

Albert

jamesf
jamesf profile pic Alumni

lovely drawing

mr.jason123

I have a camera just like this, it would go great with the shirt...5

socialdeviantculture

love it, looks like the mamiya sekor my dad gave me. $5

TopJamen

The rendition is stunning, and I like the little splash of color.

DANIELwasHERE

lol I love how it says on charlie. Great design!

sos9898

i rly like thus but i would suggest replacing qtips and the bottle with perhaps another lens and a light meter

LAKUNA

restraint rocks. well done.

No account?
Join Us