Close
One second...

Life After Death

My first design, It can be interpreted in anyway you want. Bottom line it's a skull, with a dead tree growing out of it, with a swarm of birds around it. Hope you like it!

Watch this
Cut Wing

My first design, It can be interpreted in anyway you want. Bottom line it's a skull, with a dead tree growing out of it, with a swarm of birds around it. Hope you like it!

Cut Wing

Why did I make it? Well I've always been fascinated by skulls and I've been working on my video production website, which has a black and white deteriorated look to it. I started with the skull with the dead tree growing out of it, then decide to add the roots and then I felt the swarm of birds brought it together. I'm not big on a lot of color, because I don't wear shirts with lots of colors.

I hope that answered it. I really don't have a specific meaning for it or a story. It looked cool and I figured people wear shirts with cool stuff on them. That's all. Thanks for voting.

Acoggers

You're right. It looks cool :)

NikTao

Neat. Good job!

Spam69

You're very talented but try and stay clear of skulls, hearts and ( for some inexplicable reason ) octopi for future subs unless you want to hear a collective groan from everyone. They're concepts that have been done and done and done to death.

Dexter Spandex

i'd wear it if it the graphic was lighter on a dark coloured tee.

povertychic

its good!!! loooooooooove it...lol

el deformo

very cool lookin! if you can find a way to make it less 'thrown together' in a way id say you have a solid shirt here. some elements to blend all the different parts togther seems key.

this looks like it would make a great gig poster for a band or similar graphic.

Cut Wing

Thanks, I appreciate everyone's advice. I did attempt to put the white graphic on a black tee but I didn't care for it as much. I never wanted to have a shirt that is completely covered in a design. I've always believed less is more. I understand skulls have been done to death, but like I've said I've always been into them.

Thanks for voting!

socialdeviantculture

great design, dig the tree of life with the skull at the in between point. nice work.

Mr. Hyde

good job, I'd say don't change a thing. its a great design. If it was a shirt maybe the design would go better on the back or something on both sides anyways. maybe a crow silhouette (spreading its wings in similar shape to your design) or something.

JennaHart

I think it is pretty fucking awesome!

als24

spam69, i've noticed this groaning too. someone should definitely make a joking heart shaped octopus skull tee.

Astaonor

Looks awesome. Don't worry about sending me the link, I ended up finding it rather easily. Guess I was just tired before.

Jo232

In reference to some of the previous comments... in the end isn't this all about selling t-shirts? Obviously people like the design and you can't walk 50 ft without seeing someone wearing something with a skull on it. Cut Wings design is eye catching and it appeals to all sorts of potential consumers. So honestly people don't get your artsy pants in a bunch!

Uncle_Max

als24: doing jokey over-loaded skull/heart designs has also been done to death. haha

mr.jason123

I like my shirts simple too, not a lot of color, but I wouldn't consider myself boring either. The black and white is pic perfect

No account?