Owl Be Lovin' You Always

A while back I was browsing Livejournal when I came across a community called 'Spolde From Cute, where users would upload cute animal pictures. I found a really cute picture of two owls snuggling and it inspired me to make a shirt design with owls. I decided to use Barn owls because their faces look like hearts. Enjoy!

Watch this
angelidollinda
A while back I was browsing Livejournal when I came across a community called 'Spolde From Cute, where users would upload cute animal pictures. I found a really cute picture of two owls snuggling and it inspired me to make a shirt design with owls. I decided to use Barn owls because their faces look like hearts. Enjoy!
veggieburgers
adorable! i would most definitely wear it as a tee. love the owls
imgoingtobefamous888
I'm glad you did barn owls. The heart shaped faces go nicely with the hearts around them.
the.neugirl
Cute design. Loving the name. ; )
Greenrealm
Wonderful:)
~Pebbles~
Oh.. I love owls!!! SO I LOVE IT!!! Maybe make them a bit bigger?
rosearae
i wish the owls could be bigger of just the whole thing bigger! i love it though!
als24
aw. thats too cute! i would love if the hearts were in more random places and were varying sizes. anyway, this is awesome1 i love it!
monomoda
lovely
CompellingGameplay
So cute! It's simple, but catches the eye. I'd totally get one for my gf!
love-a-la-carte
I really love the owls and the yellow, but I agree with "als24", the hearts would look really cute in different sizes and if they came up around the neck. Otherwise, well done :)