Close
One second...

Just Bearly...

• by Hmstinger
  • posted Jun 24, 2009
  • 21 Comments

I wanted to express a how most people feel when they are forced to get rid of something they love. Something that may have carried tons of memories!

Watch this
Hmstinger

I wanted to express a how most people feel when they are forced to get rid of something they love. Something that may have carried tons of memories!

GreenPunk84

Ooooh!! It's so cute and sad!

zeropluslessthan

Looks more like a down-and-out frankenstein bear, but your explanation is far better.

Good drawing, and credit for taking the loved teddy thing a step or two further.

Vixikins

sad/cute but yet creepy..love it

lumier07

o.o uh... the colors are very sad , and.... I like but... ._. perhaps you put more things .

sandsunsandsun

this is really cool!
i'd love to wear it!

Haeil

Mm I wish it was bigger. Right now its just kind of hiding out in the corner, leaving a ton of empty space.

Hmstinger

The position: I understand what you're saying Haeil - however i felt that this position would cater to a greater demographic such as females. I didn't want a graphic that would skew or distort due to certain female proportions. ( . Y . ) I just wanted to make sure people, such as my fiance, could wear the shirt and not lose the graphic due to their chest size.

This location also allows for a full view of the graphic. Its location is also important in the competition due to the hidden idea of it being "pre-loved" and he is tossed to the side.

Thanks to everyone for your great comments and feedback! It is really appreciated!

KristenKC
KristenKC profile pic Alumni

this kind of looks like a korn album.

jwar10

Korn definately came to mind instantly...but still a cool little design. Those clouds could always end up as fog "under the mountains". HA!

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Bears are so hot right now.

tom550

wow thats a great dessign. 5

Hmstinger

Thank you to everyone for your support.

SirGecko

I like it. I think I'd like it more with just the bear though. (no rainclouds)

No account?
Join Us