beautiful scars

• by myLan
  • posted Jun 23, 2009
  • 17 Comments

beautiful scars is about the traces love can leave behind. but just because a love was lost or went wrong leaving scar tissue in your heart doesn't mean there isn't room left for other people to carve in their initials. pre love just means there are sweet deep memories that only serve as a reminder of love's ephemeral nature. this design was made from a 2 color silkscreen with gold letterpressed letters on top. i'd like for this letters to be printed in gold ink on the shirt.

Watch this
myLan

beautiful scars is about the traces love can leave behind. but just because a love was lost or went wrong leaving scar tissue in your heart doesn't mean there isn't room left for other people to carve in their initials. pre love just means there are sweet deep memories that only serve as a reminder of love's ephemeral nature. this design was made from a 2 color silkscreen with gold letterpressed letters on top. i'd like for this letters to be printed in gold ink on the shirt.

GregMann

pretty cool. Nice design work. It's a very tight layout!

zeropluslessthan

I know bigger is usually better on threadless, but imo, it would be better placed smaller and more to the left (the wearer's left).

Nice, if a little too romantic for my taste.

greenttentacle

I think it's a very pretty design. I worry that 'beautiful scars' is a bit too poetic for the standard voters tho.

Sparkey Davis

This is a pretty design and quite appealing, but I agree that it does look a little crowded.
I think a lot of people wouldn't get it without the explanation.

carpedi

i like it without the words on the side, nice job though

S. emily

I love this

would you mind scoring my design? It's called Worlding Another

cypruspants

i really want this shirt!

Tian Lubis

very french....tres chic

Kyezus

I love the art style, and I think it represents the contest theme very well. =]

pickupRINGO

i would wear it withouth the black rose or maybe yes, yep its a 5$

trendytamale

I love the concept, but I'm not a fan of the text.

No account?
Join Us