Close
One second...

Ends With \"Eye(s)\"

• by rcatron
  • posted Jun 16, 2009
  • 36 Comments

Nine phrases ending with the word eye(s)

The first person to guess them all correctly receives a vague (if not empty) sense of gratification.

Would look great printed on a non-sweatshop tee (Made in USA perhaps?)

Watch this
rcatron
rcatron profile pic Alumni

Nine phrases ending with the word eye(s)

The first person to guess them all correctly receives a vague (if not empty) sense of gratification.

Would look great printed on a non-sweatshop tee (Made in USA perhaps?)

sapientia

sure am glad i stayed up for this...
this is just cool, i want it on me
i think i have em all, red eye is my favorite
isn't this the beastly planet artist? i think his work is just great, hey i have another green with envy eye....

GreenRabbit

Annoying presentation. Needs a pause button.

GreenRabbit

Nevermind. I just figured it out. If you right click and uncheck "play" it will pause.

Vacon

cool, but it would be very much better with just one of the designs.

emalc81

haha clever!!

fidolofido

They're very strong designs by themselves, but the composition with all of them on the shirt just doesn't work.

Cicadasystem

Fisheye
Redeye
Eagle eye
Stink eye
Bullseye
naked eye
devil's eye

Graphic Bandit

ya I would say you should make each of them a seperate design, the composition all together looksa bit cluttered. But the individual designs are bomb! Goodwork!

TomOgden

I Love the designs individually, but i do not think they work well together on the shirt its a great idea tho

willsgran

I think the shirt has to work with all nine designs. It's kinda like a puzzle that you have to figure out. By the way, I think one of them is the nickname of a mid-century crooner and another is a reference to an eighties movie starring Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey or rather a song from that movie. Am I right?

willsgran

Also it reminds me of some other designs like De Santis hand shadows and the A. Lewis shirts with all the silhouettes.

soxie

I agree with willsgran. The shirt is da bomb, illos and all! $5 $5 $5 $5

soxie

I like the blood-filled goblet skull for evil eye.

jencatro

Ha Ha! The stink eye farted...I think its pretty perfect as is...people will be staring at all the different pics and getting to see so much of the artist's talent!

dukebones

Hey Rich, nice design. I am not sure about the last one.

Fisheye
Red eye
Eagle eye
Private eye
These old eyes
Evil eye
Skunk eye
Bullseye
Dancing eyes?

Let me know.

hikki-hikki

these are nice illustrations!!would love them as a separate tee each!!!:D

squintygirl

Fisheye
Red eye
Eagle eye
Private eye
These old eyes
Evil eye
Skunk eye
Bullseye
Hungry eyes

duchess_of_stl

that last one is right off the cover of dirty dancing.

garciagirl

Oh! Hungry eyes, hahaha!
Nice

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

Man, an alumni that spams his links o other people's subs? That's the first (and hopefully only) time I've seen that.

BarleyandHops

super annoying presentation.......

mutsu

i like the art but i'm not sure about the placement... i don't like the composition

meli_tees

the presentation should be changed.. maybe you should have tabs.
as for the shirt, i think it's a bit busy, and it's difficult to understand what all the pictures stand for at first glance (with the exception of fish eye and bulls eye)
individually, the illustrations are good. i think you should just submit the bullseye one as its own shirt

kalitzin

great! i like it

Spam69

super annoying presentation.......

I think less would have been more here. Most of these images would have made a good sub on their own.

rcatron

Sorry againstbound. I didn't realize that was verboten. Was that a dick move? I'm not good with promo stuff. Point taken.

rcatron

Thanks all for the time and feedback.

TangYauHoong
TangYauHoong profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Great!

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni

GREAT $5

No account?
Join Us