Close
One second...

Bike Session 101

• by Scholtzz
  • posted Jun 08, 2009
  • 29 Comments

Hi there..!

Please let me know what you think... any critique is welcome... Also let me know if my design falls with in the rules...

thnx..!

Watch this
Scholtzz

Hi there..!

Please let me know what you think... any critique is welcome... Also let me know if my design falls with in the rules...

thnx..!

sandyPlutot

Even though there is a lot going on in the design, it all looks pretty polished and finished, not too messy.

fat_lip

Wow. This is one heck of a design, and I think the color combinations are perfect. I'd say, submit it! (:

sarahssoul

Really awesome design...I would spend good money for a T-shirt like this. Submit it...:)

Scholtzz

Thnx all...

Do you think its to big..?

amolick

I'd buy it.

amolick

Awesome. Looks like some of the Fox designs, but sicker.

Helloleong

Wow this is cool. Maybe could add some detail on the bottom white part or rub off those white part. And i think this should be put on the front.

kailashWeb

Great idea Scholtzz, really like it!

Scholtzz

Some ideas from one of my friends:

Remove drop shadow
Make white grunge/brush effect at the back smaller
clean up the big bike, make it less grungy

@Helloleong, I have been struggling with the front back thing for awhile... I really like the spikes coming over the shoulders to the front, but I don't know if it is possible to print it like that...

Thnx all for comments

JP_designer

I really like it. its wicked, Only suggestion would be to put something on the front like a small logo or a bike or im not quite sure but it doesn't seem right that all the design work is on the back. You want to give people a taste for your design on the front first, invite them to look to the back.

Scholtzz

Thnx... uploading reworked version...

Scholtzz

New Version yeah..! I basically reverted back to the original design, version 0... Cleaned up the big bike, removed the drop shadows, turned the red thingies at the top around, made the white brush effect at the top smaller...

Let me know your thoughts please..!

Alicia Fuentes

Hmm, very interesting and dynamic!
I don't know... you could maybe improve it reducing the colours on the star, the effect of the transparence is too appealing, now that you removed the shadow on the character.
And that's a very small thing, but u could work a bit more on the second character's wheels, hehe, that's the only thing I can see that could be better.
Hope it helps! Good luck with it!!

paulgriffin

Thanks for your comments on mine.

I've hit the 'Submit This' button. I think it's there!

JP_designer

There's just one little thing and its a cleaning up problem. On the bottom there is one little white speck and on the top between the black pointed things there's a white spot. just go around your design and then send it it cuz its great!

Scholtzz

Wow @JP_designer... you have a good eye..!

Thnx @Alicia Fuentes and @paulgriffin..

will work on the final touches to night...

colorm3rainbow

It took me a solid minute to figure out where the guys head is, on the bigger bike. Can you make the handle bars any more pronounced?
Really love it otherwise!

Scholtzz

@colorm3rainbow ... will do my best..!

swimgirl45

im not a fan of the outlines on the foliage stuff. it makes it look too clean when everything else is rough. and i agree that the smalle biker needs some other detail. but the overall-ness is really cool. very well done!

could you look at mine?

Amundaz

Looks cool. Maybe try in on black?

zozywashere

i like the rough textures in the background..but they're a bit conflicting with the other sharp layers.. i'd like to see how it would look without the wolverine claw marks ;) and minus the transparent star in the middle ..i know it gives that exploding effect but maybe tone it down a notch, simple is sexy

pietrographic

It's a cool looking shirt, but the Main Bike guy needs some cleaning up. Thats it. Maybe it's a case of filling in the shadow areas with balck instead of leaving it tranparent

delinquentART

think this is cool :]
have you tried some other colors for the design?
maybe yellow or something just to see what it looks like?
other than that i had trouble noticing the bikers altogether, until i read the comments! they didn't jump out initially - but i still love it!!!

mr.tooot

it's so hot. i like it

pixls

the main biker guy looks kind like a mutant just the way the trace worked. his face/helmet just ends up looking kinda buggish, maybe try working on that a bit

check mine out?

No account?
Join Us