Close
One second...

I before E except...

• by MacIX
  • posted May 28, 2009
  • 26 Comments

This always stuck in my head to remind me about proper spelling, so I figured a visual would help as well. Enjoy!

Watch this
MacIX

This always stuck in my head to remind me about proper spelling, so I figured a visual would help as well. Enjoy!

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
mgill52

unfortunate coincidence with two designs about the same thing, keep it up though

MacIX

unbelievable!!! I searched the planet to make sure it hadn't been done. Wow that is a strange coincidence. I saw the vowel shirt with the Y eating paste and it struck this idea. Great minds think alike Supertrooper. LOL

IronmanATL

i definitely like this one better. "Not today, Buddy" is so perfect.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I kinda dig the clarity and payoff of this design more than supertrooper's, but his characters are much more full of life and the scene is better too in his, so....i dunno what to pick!

deconai

Oh, yeah! The E is pissed.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

stop spamming, delinquent

supertrooper74
supertrooper74 profile pic Alumni

You know what's even more weird about the coincidence in our designs? We both used the word "Buddy"...mine is only in the title, but still...very strange.

MacIX

No, I got it topped. We even both live in TEXAS and are graphic designers!! Brother!!!

supertrooper74
supertrooper74 profile pic Alumni

Hmmmm. Good luck with yours.

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

i can see both yours and supertroopers getting printed
but which one?.......
best of luck to both

ShooNewell

The artwork is better on the other one...I suppose Brian Regan downloads spiked?

True this one is simplified, but the other one is better BECAUSE it doesn't bluntly tell you the joke.

rolix7

i dunno why it looks like C was having and affair with I making E pissed!! hahahaha love it!

garciagirl

I think supertrooper74 and MacIX are the same person...
:)

Skap 1er

this is great

zoidman

funny stuff

jokkesvin

"Not today buddy!" Hahahaah :D

Cheers,

Joaquim

GinaP

This a must print!! $5!!!

MacIX

Last day gang! Thanks for all the feedback!

RanaSpot

I think this one is easier to understand
this one 4 the other one 3

No account?
Join Us