Close
One second...

Pirate Fly !

Hi everybody !

Ok, this one is "kinda" scatological, but a bit funny too. Hehe.

If you can give me your advice on it, i will be more than glad. :-)

Watch this
Allan BARTE

Hi everybody !

Ok, this one is "kinda" scatological, but a bit funny too. Hehe.

If you can give me your advice on it, i will be more than glad. :-)

nootnoot

really good, but add a crew or something!

ayearinreview
ayearinreview profile pic Alumni

Put it on something - anything - other than a white shirt. Something that accentuates the colors, like a black, dark navy blue, dark grey, or brown.

I like the suggestion of a crew, but that might be over-selling the joke a bit. Maybe the word balloon could be just a tad bigger (but not the text inside).

Check out my latest if you've got the time!

Allan BARTE

Thank's to the previous critiques, i made some little changement:
Color of the T-shirt, add a shovel and a paper map, and put a bigger text bubble.

Hope you will like it.
Please, help me to make this work better.

Korirok

Hahahaha! I love it. Perfect.

The only thing I would change is the poop smell lines should be all black and maybe a bit thinner.

Check mine out please :)

jnjmitchell

Yep, just change the lines to black on the smell and I might even sharpen the tips of the lines to points...

Allan BARTE

Thank's to the coms, here the new version with the new smelly lines.

Is it better ? Do i get closer to submit ? :-)

Allan BARTE

how, can't i delet a version, cause it's seems buggy, uploading blank image after the good one (V5)... : S

Allan BARTE

Thank's to the coms, here the new version with the new smelly lines.

Is it better ? Do i get closer to submit ? :-)

Electrostatic Designs

The background is kinda simple man, I'd love to see some background but this is good as it is too but it would be better with a background for this design. :P

Mighty Max

really like this design not so sure about the colour of the tee though, would like to see this in a more subtle colour to emphasize the design

Karimi

I think this would be nice on white, with maybe a light blue background.

Helloleong

Nice idea, maybe add some shading it would be nice

Katkando

Maybe make the poop in a hole, like in a box of kitty litter, and maybe have the shovel on a mound and a little higher up. I like it though :)

mwshorts

i think the smell lines are still a little thick! but it looks great, and is quite funny, other than that!

Any thoughts on my Forest design?

agrimony
agrimony profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

it might be just me, but personally i dont want to wear poo on my shirt. your execution and illustration tho, is pretty top notch.

xcarnoxometzx

Haha this is a funny shirt. A nice a playful look to compliment the humor too. No fellow fly-mates to help with the booty? Haha, good job man.

Please support and vote for my "Pre-Loved" design. A nice comment to give it page bump would be cool too. Thanks.
A Titan's Gift

No account?
Join Us