Close
One second...

Skinny to Fat

• by victorbme
  • posted Apr 09, 2009
  • 29 Comments

Watch this
victorbme

first attempt here. let me know what you think. thanks!

irishwriter

aw, it's adorable!
i think the effect would be even better if the pile of banana peels behind him was more dramatically bigger with each size change.

victorbme

switched up the design idea bit...created a bunch of different monkeys.

should i have more or less?

Tigerdog

Oh i love this! One suggestion. Most monkey are happy, some are surpiced, one is sleepy. GIVE AN ANGRY ONE ! :) I would like to see this printed.

P.S(the ninja monkey owns)

victorbme

yah, i definitely will change up the title.

any other expression suggestions?

Bluelunar

Yeah I agree, get rid of some of those happy faces and change them to angry, scary, sad, etc. :)

Please comment on my Poor Teddy?

abombloves

the emo one should be sad, the pompador one should be sexy, the ninja's eye's should be shifty eyed, the one with the tie should be angry, with arms up and jumping.

abombloves

the emo one should be sad, the ninja should have shifty eyes, the one with the tie should be angry with arms up and jumping, the one with the pompador should have a sexy look on his face. the hockey mask one should have overalls, the sleepy one should have a nightcap, the crosseyed one should have one of those spinny top hats.

victorbme

new title: "Monkey!"

The Perfect Fit

Love the monkeys and the idea.. Maybe make them a bit bigger.. They are all so unique and cute you want people to be able to see them.

victorbme

should i have less so that i have more space to show in greater detail? or leave as is?

victorbme

As with v3 - title is now: "Monkey"

reorganized a bit, to allow each monkey to be bigger

zap2d

very friendly feel

Alicia Fuentes

That's great! I would get rid of the yellow background though, it attracts too much attention, maybe a beige would do better.
Good luck with it!!
Any feedback on mines?
Surprise!!
hidden in the dark

Thanks!

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

love this! it's too cute and totally wearable
i can't think of any suggestions other than it would maybe be nice to see some other colour option shirt-wise... not to say i don't like the yellow, i just like to see what else might work!

any comments on my robot please?

victorbme

thanks for the feedback. it's been quite helpful

isolder

This is adorable! Nice individuality to the monkeys, and I think the yellow gives it a lovely friendly feel. Love the shadows grounding each monkey too.

Maybe rather than the ones with only expressions and no costumes, you could have more characters? Haha like an Abe Lincoln one, yes!

Any feedback for mine?

victorbme

Title: Monkey!

Added some color variations: Yellow, Navy, Heather Grey & Sand.

Which do you guys like the best?

carolxhsu

I love each individual character - super cute. But all in a cluster like that, I'm not really feeling it.

victorbme

any thoughts on the color variations?

haleluiah

Verry cute caracter, i like sand, but yellow is ok too.

Please take a look at my design

No account?