Close
One second...

Earth Love

I designed this in light of our world going green. I wanted to represent a love for our earth. I would like the greens in this design to be done in foils.

Watch this
The Perfect Fit

I designed this in light of our world going green. I wanted to represent a love for our earth. I would like the greens in this design to be done in foils.

GreenRabbit

Needs more trees.

crazycole07

Amazing...I luv this shirt!!!!

Jeremy2008

i think they should start a vh1 show titled "the best shirt ever" and have this one on it

bluedoty

great job sis

ninopolisel

i like this, is simple and effective..

im not so sure about the blue tshirt though

btw thanks vor your vote and comment on mine :)

R ALLEN

love the color/love the design

Postmaster

I'm always nice don't you know. I love the colors and the heart design. You know I'm not partial to blue.

hdotson

Your design is special just like you.

davidsi

I like it very much

FreckleTiff

It's a bit bland.

The Perfect Fit

Thanks for the criticism guys, this is my first design.

thepants

lots of globes and hearts in this competition...this is another one.

studio687

Fergus's auntie Kate says YES!

wdotson

Looking good Sweety

dotson62

looks like the granddog is getting a lot of views

CSHAW

good luck

M.Palmer

Lookin good, keep it green

jeff3078

I like this one!

wild_child1327

t-shirts cool-your doggies cute- good luck

adee-adee

hmmm it's interesting that so many of these accounts with positive comments on here have only graded one shirt, average score of 5. coincidence?

I don't like the shirt, It's pretty unoriginal, nothing special.

The Perfect Fit

Heres the thing... When you get a design accepted by threadless (which you haven't) it says to promote yourself anyway possible.. It also says to promote yourself to your friends and family.. I'm sorry that I have a lot of friends that love and support my work. Is it a coincidence that all the people who trash everyone have absolutely no artwork submitted on here? And for your information most of the people who voted for me are people who like my art on Deviant art.. So yeah suck it..

studio687

suck it!

studio687

you should sell this on cafepress, because there are a lot of people who would buy it. It's super cute.

dam*it, my finger is bleeding again!

No account?
Join Us