Delicious! . . . . .Sorta

Watch this
TwelveGage
Delicious! . . . . .Sorta
nannia
I LOVE IT ____!!
randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni
theres butter icecream ? surely it tastes of just cream and salt or well saltcream why would u eat salt cream thats just weird :S no really why would you do that, why would you show people you do that please why ? please :S
TwelveGage
i do it for the funny! ;-)
Catzeye
this reminds me of the youtube video with the "omg shoes" guy/girl talking about muffin flavors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tcR19y7GPM
mgill52
fire muffin!
evan3xxx
evan3xxx profile pic Alumni
that is what i was thinking Muffins!!!! there should be a fire ice cream!
evan3xxx
evan3xxx profile pic Alumni
woah we both posted that at the same time with mgill52 creepy
nkrob
i like the illustration, but the idea seems kinda forced. maybe use actual flavors? i mean there is no pun
MadeWithAwesome
MadeWithAwesome profile pic Alumni
This is DEF taken from that youtube video....and lije two years too late methinks?
Fofanna
muffins rip :/
lefie
kids shirt? me thinks so.
Curses
Cone-flavored ice cream? head explodes
barbdesign
Not a kid's shirt with blood ice cream.
lalalissette
i want the crayon ice cream!
anjrea
i agree w/ catzeye ... that kinda creeped me out a bit this is awesome, totally $5 i lol'd
AdderXYU
while it is clearly taken from the muffin video, I am not concerned there because some of the jokes are original. I'm more perturbed about the execution, which, if better, could have made this feel more original
boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni
nice idea...pretty funny...but could be better executed.
TwelveGage
Thanks for all the awesome feedback guys!
mauld
i want it!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
mynameisnette
um.. why is the chicken green? that just makes my belly hurrrrt!
montycora80
Wow, hilarious! Great colors, so cute and disturbing. My fav is dirt, not sure what that says about me. $5.
TwelveGage
Thanks everyone! Really any of the text can be changed to fit better or to simply change the name, im not very commited to the flavors anyway. and as for hte blood ice cream, it could be changed for the kiddies.