EVOLUTION KICKS ASS!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Ehud L

EVOLUTION KICKS ASS!

juliejeremiah

That priest looks very Catholic, which makes little sense....the Catholic Church has no qualms with evolution.

It would make more sense if he was punching Kirk Cameron or Billy Graham or someone like that.

Ehud L

Billy Graham - Man in a suit, Kirk Cameron - young annoying guy, Catholic Priest - one of the biggest symbols of religion on the planet. What would read quicker on a T-shirt and create the strongest concept? That's right.

A92Crew

you should do the same concept and put islamic terrorist on the end :)

Ehud L

the evolution of airport security... :) thanks everyone for the positive comments

stubborn

hahah! nice

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

I never thought I'd see another take on the evolution of man that I would like. You've proved me wrong. Absolutely great concept, simply and expertly executed. Easy $5

Santo76
Santo76 profile pic Alumni

^ agree!
Awesome!

brentendo

yes! I love this

juliejeremiah

Belief in evolution is one of the few progressive things the Catholic church has going for it....which is why I resent the misrepresentation. Anti-evolutionist rhetoric is perpetuated by conservative Protestant and evangelical groups who insist on literal interpretation of the bible....not Catholics.

/my 2 cents

juliejeremiah

it might make more sense to say "support of" rather than "belief in"

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

wow, an evolution line design that's actually relevant! i thought this concept had been milked completely empty, but you proved me wrong. mad props to that. $5

Ehud L

I heard the pope is not "in support of" condoms in africa

juliejeremiah

"I heard the pope is not "in support of" condoms in africa"

Then make a design about that....at least it would be grounded in truth.

Ehud L

maybe I will make a design about the pope and condoms. Maybe I'll make a couple more designs identical to this with a rabbi and a Muslim priest. just so that all the sensitive catholics will feel better. This isn't a design against catholics. this is a design against organized religion. lighten up buddy

juliejeremiah

Well, you're swinging at the wrong target. Way to be.

There are a lot of legitimate things that you could criticize the Catholic church for....this is not one of them.

Ehud L

Did you not read my previous comment? you don't like it? vote accordingly, move on. this is obviously not for you

Ehud L

Thanks xiv, quister and everyone. Happy you like this!

sashando

I like it. Great idea

courtney pie

i like the idea, but would also like it to be more accurate. based on julie's comments that is as i don't really follow any religion enough to know all the ideals.

mgill52

Kirk Cameron would be really funny, but i get how that wouldn't come across quickly

ZoopSoul

$5. Hilaaarious.

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

tesco on Mar 25 '09
posting in an epic sub

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

voted, this is pretty damn classy.

What would the flyin spaghetti monster think?

Ehud L

Krimson, do you think Richard Dawkins would mind if I had the guy punch the flying spaghetti monster?

bunuel

maybe he should be riding on the flying spaghetti monster ....
but yeah i like it
i'd buy it

:)

spatialheather

hahaha ^ flying spaghetti monster ftw!!!

Kamadice

FUCKIN A! 5$

Edje09

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!!!

This is possibly the best shirt design ever! 5$!!!

franzzypants

there are more religious people than not. i was taught evolution in catholic school

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

While clever and really fun for us non-religious types, I just don't see this advancing the joke forward enough to warrant a print. But who the hell am i?

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

This is absolutely amazing and the best evolution t-shirt I've EVER SEEN THAT I'M STILL LAUGHING AND I SAW THIS 5 MINUTES AGO. lol man oh man. Wow and that's a straight TKO the priest suffers

Ehud L

Thanks everybody!
If you feel offended by this - don't buy it. very simple. the designs who are made to appeal for everyone usually have very little bite left in them.

Freakinawesome, You are a very dear person and I value your opinion. This is just meant to be a clever and fun T. If some people find it to be that way I have done my part.

Ehud L

Tikimasters - you have just made my day. glad you like it!

garciagirl

Hahahahaha!
Ha.

Funny stuff!

welshalex

Im in agreement with juliejeremiah. I think you'd come across as pretty ignorant wearing this.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Haha

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us