Close
One second...

THE ELDERLY SAVIOR

Huh.

It's funny... the person you'd think to be last possible chance to save the city does it. With, simply, an umbrella. And the only reason she even had the umbrella was because of the 20 percent chance of rain that was forecast the night before. What are the odds.

"Giant rampaging 5 color Dino Design" on Black Threadless Tee.

Check out the full size on my blog.

Watch this
Oh Oozi

Huh.

It's funny... the person you'd think to be last possible chance to save the city does it. With, simply, an umbrella. And the only reason she even had the umbrella was because of the 20 percent chance of rain that was forecast the night before. What are the odds.

"Giant rampaging 5 color Dino Design" on Black Threadless Tee.

Check out the full size on my blog.

Mathmatic

Coool. Love the clean illo, the colors and the idea. But i don't know if it works on a tee because the "punchline" is so tiny. Make the print even bigger? And i def would have the dino/granny on the front instead too. Great work!

empiricist

haha, very funny!

ICallDibs

Exactly what Mathmatic said

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

yup ,the joke is way too little. Sorry, try to re-do this with a lower perspective and coming at the viewer of the shirt, so you can see granny kicking some umbrella ass on zilla.

ultraripe

the placement is nice

Braniel

very cool but I'd like to see you switch the placements

zachmo

The placement is just fine.
Braniel...
It makes the shirt interesting I think.

One.Wing

why is there an elephant in the city?

liptrip

OMG I LOVE THE RANDOM ELEPHANT

lentiggini1

yea this is great! love it!! but i have to agree, it's a little too small. i couldn't even tell it was a grandma until someone pointed it out. but overall, seriously awesome! i'd buy it once you made it a little bigger!

ps. i too love the elephant!

jpjeffries

Funny and good, but the joke is too insignificant. Maybe if granny was a different color? Keep the elephant greyed out tho - great!

No account?