Close
One second...

Safe Keeping

Never get another broken heart! :D

8 colors on dark grey, utilizing the dark grey of the shirt for shading in some areas.

full resolution shot of finger scanner, combo dial and chunk of heart area shown as backround. medium resolution shot here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/35565301@N07/3293361364/sizes/l/

thanks everyone!

Watch this
dassanv

Never get another broken heart! :D

8 colors on dark grey, utilizing the dark grey of the shirt for shading in some areas.

full resolution shot of finger scanner, combo dial and chunk of heart area shown as backround. medium resolution shot here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/35565301@N07/3293361364/sizes/l/

thanks everyone!

sonic3535

I LOVE this! $5!

oblake123

wooot! i love the cracks coming from the safe. nice work.

lorentown

Clever ...... I'd wear this!

Pale Rabbit

I really like this, very nice work. :)

Dakattack

This is fantastic, I love it!!

P1nchy

nice detail, i like the veiny shizzle!

ramseyelliott

Interesting... I'd buy it. $5

cbass99

interesting idea...Nice job.

anadventurouskid

reminds me of the story, "the warlock's hairy heart."

cyco

clean graphic, good job.

HorsefaceDee

congrats on your first sub!

pigma

nice concept I like it

Flying Mouse 365

Nice concept, and I like the color too.

TheShawCollective

I really dig the detail in the arteries you showed. Some really refined style there. Well played, sir!

childmirror

Nice idea and illustration!

saian

niiiice ! fresh idea :)

dassanv

thanks erbody. i was afraid to even try this because i figured, people are so sick of heart related designs...

normaxjean

great idea awesome

herconquest

AHAHAH!! Genius. I'd wear it.

e2mily

LOVE IT 5$

jasonwave

very cool men... nicely done!!!
keep it up!!

dassanv

since a couple people have asked me what this was done in, it was actually photoshop on an enormous document. i dont have illustrator yet!! :(

melanies felony

ok im going to admit that id seen you ask someone to look at your design on their comments and just from that i thought it wouldnt be a very good design- not sure why because i was wrong i reeaalllyyy like it.
apologies for assuming and well done on an awesome design, can twait to see what you do next

dassanv

melanie thx. im new to threadless and have seen alot of people adverstise their first subs, so i thought it was the norm, but realized its not and probably really anoying so sry to anybody i bugged with this :(

boostr29

i think it looks nice...people here don't seem to like heart designs.

alejandromila

Great concept dude!
Saludos,

lily55

Cool!

CatchARainbow

I like it a lot. =]

But I think it would cooler with an actual heart...not like a cartoon one.

No account?