Close
One second...

Gathering Stars

• by RyanCox
  • posted Feb 14, 2009
  • 5 Comments

Its been awhile since I have submitted a design, and this idea I got randomly one day so I went with it. It kind of evolved as I worked on it. I like it so much I wanted to submit it for critique before actually submitting it. I hope you enjoy it. Be very harsh, dish it out, please give me strong critiques. Thank You.

Watch this
RyanCox

Its been awhile since I have submitted a design, and this idea I got randomly one day so I went with it. It kind of evolved as I worked on it. I like it so much I wanted to submit it for critique before actually submitting it. I hope you enjoy it. Be very harsh, dish it out, please give me strong critiques. Thank You.

notnorm

I think its a strong idea but I would make the stars bigger and have some weaker more scattered stars throughout the sky. Beautiful first draft though.

I'd appreciate a Glance

RyanCox

Thanks notnorm, I was thinking of adding some scattered stars but just couldn't find a right placement, but I am sure it would help.

xcarnoxometzx

The only problem I have with this design is that the bottom half of the bodies gets too confusing to tell whose legs are whose. I eventually got it, but I think for the initial viewing of this shirt it would get a little confusing (the bottow half of the people I mean).

Please comment on mine?
http://www.threadless.com/critique/37287/Tortoise_and_the_Hare

RyanCox

oops the v3, and v4 were because my computer was freezing so it submited nothing. Ignore those ones, the V2 is the new one.

yellowcrayon686

i really love the idea! maybe make the person in the back a bit more defined. maybe also have some stars in the background

No account?
Join Us