Close
One second...

Octopus's Garden

I have been working on this design for a few months now. I keep going back to it and making little changes to make it better but now I think I'm finally ready to send it in for a submission!

I absolutely love the Beatles and I thought this would be a great T-shirt design. I'd buy it so I hope you feel the same way. :)

Watch this
lentiggini1

I have been working on this design for a few months now. I keep going back to it and making little changes to make it better but now I think I'm finally ready to send it in for a submission!

I absolutely love the Beatles and I thought this would be a great T-shirt design. I'd buy it so I hope you feel the same way. :)

701pm

Great idea and kinda cute. I agree with fezbeast though try some fillers if they don't work don't use them. And try putting it on an actual shirt so we can see what it looks like, the one you have it on is flat and unrealistic of a real shirt. Nice use of colors 7 in all!!! Maybe some more flower type things too?

Be sure to crit my design
Rorschach's Bird and vote on my Soul Jamz Design and Rorschach's Bird

lentiggini1

thanks for your comments! and i'm new to this whole thing, could you explain a little more what you mean by fillers? thanks!

lentiggini1

this is what it would essentially look like on an actual t shirt. for a close up of the design you can go back to version 1.

lentiggini1

still looking for some comments on improvements and what not...

could add a little more detail to fill up more space of the shirt, but other than that good job! looks nice and so do you =)

lentiggini1

well i'm pretty much out of colors. my original drawing had all the flowers different colors but since we've got to keep it to eight i decided to go with the orange for all three.

and do you have any suggestions for details? thanks!

leavethewindtome

i'd add more flowers, they can be the same colors
also maybe add some of those suction cup thingys on the underneath of the tentacles
im looking for critiques on a couple of my of my designs
the ones titled
Mountain Man
Parawhat?
Arrow Tessellation

johnpaul24

haha cute i love it
keep it the way it is!

lentiggini1

leavethewindtome:
suction cups would be cute, but i'm trying to keep it pretty simple. i could try adding some suction cups and more flowers just to see what people think.

johnpaul24:
thank you!! :) that's what i like to hear! haha

viograpiks

leavethewindtone is right.. much better if you'll add more flowers.. it's pretty good.. :)

Feel free to crit mine :)

Look At Me
Extinction

lentiggini1

bump - i'd really like a few more suggestions before i redraw it...please? thanks!

christineattanasio

I really like this!
I don't think there's much more I think you should add!
It looks like you have seven colors, so you would only be able to use one more, making it even tougher!
I think it's cute right now!

leavethewindtome

yeah i see what you mean, i just have an obsession for tentacle stuff i seem to draw it all the time. you can see it in a design i have thats up for VOTING right now

stothemofob

really nice illustration, i agree with the guy above, maybe slightly elaborate on the garden aspect being under the sea but i think it's a cool idea

lentiggini1

yea there's a better picture of it if you click on v1 but maybe i can enlarge the flowers and bubbles a little better to make them more noticeable. and i'd love to add coral or change the colors of the flowers but i'm all out of colors. :(

kashlen

Love the idea! :) Very cute.

No account?