Close
One second...

never too late to escape

• by mossdog
  • posted Feb 04, 2009
  • 18 Comments

This design was inspired by a 1960's airline escape manual. it depicts a black witch slash demon-like creature with a white angelic woman escaping through her stomach.

Watch this
mossdog

This design was inspired by a 1960's airline escape manual. it depicts a black witch slash demon-like creature with a white angelic woman escaping through her stomach.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

whoa, this would be really awesome on heather grey. i think the white shirt is too bright for the dark scene.

mossdog

yeah the placement isn't totally resolved and the shirt was chosen more for the model rather than the shirt color. cheers for your feed back.

Niark

WHOOOAUOWW so cooole!:DD

flockstudios

very interesting ! . . . great idea.

mgill52

great idea, but i dont like how she is stepping on his crotch

mossdog

RE: "i dont like how she is stepping on his crotch" there is no "HE" in this design it is a woman escaping from a woman with a girl wearing the shirt? I don't know where you got the he from?

Typ0w

i see it too, the woman crawling into or out of the beast. you have to be able to see others interpretations. the stepping into/out of demon foot placement doesnt make sence to me. i would 5+ buy it if that resolved and it had a non center chest placement. i wouldnt enjoy the overall Y shape on my chest.

WebPaperScissors

Wow, this is so creepy--I love it. The tattered wings are so awesome!

mossdog

ha! freaky says the man with the tape over his mouth.... thats the pot calling the kettle gun metal grey.

crayonbachs

awesome! i would like to see it bigger and maybe on a darker color shirt as well

PBOt

Niiice! Especially love the wings and face!! definitely bigger and not placed dead-center...

zulufactor

it looks like she is climbing in not coming out. thats just me

garciagirl

wow, nice!
Just don't get so defensive with the comments, everyone has an opinion and you don't want to alienate yourself.
Just keep making art!
Cheers

mossdog

Thanks for your advise but I wasn't being defensive I was making a response....? the problem with text is it's difficult to express tone or sarcasm... maybe if I put one of these after everything I write ;) ha!

No account?
Join Us