Close
One second...

Super Happy Fun Bear...kind of...

the title abou sums it up...kind of...hehehe

If printed, on all the white areas of the art, there will be the special glow in he dark ink...I tryed to simulate it...it's not the best simulation possible..I know...sorry...but still it gets the message abroad....

and the three "souls" that are specified by the black square, will be located close to the shoulder..as depicted in the small version of the T-shirt...

hope you guys like it!!!

here is a link if you want to see it more up close:

http://amb8.deviantart.com/art/super-happy-fun-bear-kind-of-111678033#

Watch this
Thony_Mendes

the title abou sums it up...kind of...hehehe

If printed, on all the white areas of the art, there will be the special glow in he dark ink...I tryed to simulate it...it's not the best simulation possible..I know...sorry...but still it gets the message abroad....

and the three "souls" that are specified by the black square, will be located close to the shoulder..as depicted in the small version of the T-shirt...

hope you guys like it!!!

here is a link if you want to see it more up close:

http://amb8.deviantart.com/art/super-happy-fun-bear-kind-of-111678033#

Thony_Mendes

sorry for the tecnical..and really redundant info on the bottom...its more for the gus at threadless then for you the voters....

Niark

very cool

renes

porra mto boa hein!

renes

mto linda kra, isso é pra vc começar a confiar nos amigos!

percy b

love the style...nice!

negaoson

awesome!!!

wolviechick121

I assume this is based off the Skelanimals that they make little stuffed creatures of (one of which is on top of my computer this very moment =P), but I like what you've done with this. =D I'd get one.

iforgot

I feel like I've seen this a million times before.

morozco420

I like it but I don't think the glow really adds to the design...it'd probably just add cost to the shirt if printed, scrap it...

babajoe99

Very cool. I would definitely buy this if there was a non glowing version

WAK O

good characters !

nenmusicas

Crazy stuff... Nice!!! 5++

Check out my slogans if you have time

Natmbarros

Not only creative but also VERY COOL. Love the glow in the dark version!

nobru

luv that shirt! pretty cool! would deff buy it!
=)

LeviMcAwesome

That is awesome,
truly a very well made design. I love your style.

Bibiana

Skelanimals??

mooorph

mmm... to similiar to Skelanimals and Emily Strange...

pl3b

i like..glow in the dark tastfully used..skeletal one eye bigger than the other, style a lil common.

crayonbachs

very cute! i love the glow in the dark idea, but i think the placement of the three little ghosties shouldn't so i high on the shoulder $5

biticol
biticol profile pic Alumni

$5

Thony_Mendes

guys, the voting for this shirt is almost done....and, I just want to say thanks to all of you!! thanks for the comments, the words of praise, and thanks for the constructive criticism too!!!

I have another shirt on the running now!! If you guys like my style, then check it out too!!

thank you all again!

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Yeah, it's cute but very very very similar to Skelanimals.

No account?