Close
One second...

Happy New Year

This is my second submission on Threadless. It's 5 colors on light blue, and I would like the design to run to the seams on the front side of the shirt (as you can see on the "shirt" slide).

Hope you like it!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
percy b

This is my second submission on Threadless. It's 5 colors on light blue, and I would like the design to run to the seams on the front side of the shirt (as you can see on the "shirt" slide).

Hope you like it!

empiricist

poor bears and great illo!

nickolaoregon

brilliant! I REALLY hope this one wins.

Show some love!!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

buahahaha perfect, maybe placement doesnt have to be all over the shirt, could work as a center placement as well $$

sharka

So sad

Krakaboom

I'd definitely prefer a smaller, centre placement, but this is lovely (and so sad!).

manthan33

awesome!!!lovzee

mgill52

good idea

yeohgh

so sad but nice concept!!! LUV it!!!

Humarita

wow, nice work!

percy b

Wow, this one went up fast. Thanks for all the comments, everybody!

I had considered including a second, smaller placement option, but didn't for some reason... So if everyone could indicate whether they'd prefer the placement in slide 2 or the placement that alexmdc and krakaboom were talking about, I'd appreciate it!

malbe21

I think I would prefer it slightly smaller and in the center still just so it didn't take up the whole shirt is all. very nice

Tikimasters

I absolutely love this design! I agree with alexmdc, krakaboom, and others in that this design doesn't need to reach all the way out to the seams. Still, great concept and rendition!

snowgoose_

It is perfect and so poignant. The bears are SO cute! Did you draw them yourself?

percy b

Thanks! Yup, drew em all myself...haha.

mossdog

I like this shirt... I have seen a very similar concept before but nothing is "truly original" so don't be offended by that. I still give it a 5 even though my shirt is competing with yours and agree that the placement could be smaller and centred.

Hugh.Stehlik

nice as a print don't think it works as a T

ilovedoodle

aww... that's so true! I love the message and feeling of this tee. well done!

shiftedinsights

reminds me of the far side, good stuff

igo2cairo

This is really cool, I dig the style! Looks awesome as a print but I agree with alexmdc and would have had a smaller center placement on the tee.

lo9482

$5
Love this, wish I could buy it right now!
I think your placement looks really cute on the women's tee, but maybe a smaller, centered placement (like on the print) would be better for a men's tee.

daKessel

very depressing, originally thought the bears were plotting against the giraffes for some reason. Nice design.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

i agree, the bars on the top aren't all that flattering to the wearer. Very cute bear prisoners and keep it up, good stuff!

Bisparulz

lovely bears. 5$

percy b

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate all the comments.

Boucher

cute!

aebyrd

awww. sad. I have a love hate relationship with zoos. Yeah, the bars are a little awkward, but I like the bears a lot.

nenmusicas

there are feeling in there. really good job

maariaa

AJajaAjAJaAAJAAJAAja

percy b

Not sure what that last one means, but thanks for the comments!

biotwist
2 designs submitted - Score now!

i love this a lot but this there anyway you can hook me up with that print template?

Braniel

really cool and funny that shirt will keep people staring ! it's an eye catcher , good message to

phillydesigner

really cute!! definitely smaller placement..

percy b

Thanks, guys!

jamtachi

I love the placement and the idea. I hope they can print this!

The Paper Crane

You have a great style. I love the bear chilling against the wall!

I do hope they get out one day!

££

applegary

Sad but true. I was just at Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa FL last work and it was melancholy for just these reasons...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?