Octopus on yo shirt

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Mike91188

5$ I love the flowing design and the anchor that mimics that

dannodepf

i will cry if this one doesn't get printed. loved it from the start! i like the thumbnail color, and the yellow/crimson $5

crystal.

yeahyeahyeah!

hbcheesehead

i like the red yellow combo

Feller

cool!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$5

biotwist

sweet, I didn't expect comment all read. what isn't sweet is that what I wrote about the design dint show up so here is something similar to what I said:
thank you for all the feedback its been very helpful but in the end I liked the anchore version better. thanks to Manos also for the nifty template i messed around with

billythefridge

This is a great looking Tee, $5!

XXXman

neat & awesome colours.

biotwist

of man, what a bunch of typos i just made. no more binge posting right before bed

Arrow08

nice clean illo, well placed too!

Blainer

nice, i like the yellow red combo as well!

Blainer

nice, i like the yellow red combo as well!

soybains

awesome shirt! i would definitly but it...like the purple oct with yellow background the best

soybains

awesome shirt! i would definitly but it...like the purple oct with yellow background the best

brentendo

red on cream is gorgeous, great design

wotto

great

semiautomaticxmemory

i like it. the first one that comes up (dark navy with electric blue) is my favorite color combo out of all of them.
very well done

retrovirusaurus

probably the best I've seen today!

roadkill3d

This is like the Octo-tentacle week. I have one pending too. Great idea. I love the simplicity.

mezo

Way yo make another octopus design so dynamic! That movement is great!

Bio-bot 9000

what's with all these astronau-- oh wait. awesome!!!!

EccentricSage

I love the placement and composition, but could use some details or something... a bit simple and plain.

biotwist

yeah that's what I was going for. the more complicated this got. the less i liked it. the detail is in the suction nubs. thanks for the love

BottiBR

realy nice work man.

siiick

Yeah, the simplicity of this really works, it's cool as is. It also looks like something that would be sold in stores. The crimson/yellow is my favorite color/combo

biotwist

thanks. maybe I will even break 50 comments

empiricist

Great composition and colors! I like the main color scheme the best. High five$

fizzgig

Awesome! 5$

Shinobuya

I LOVE it !!!

jmeaspls

cool octo. shirt

siXsiXsiX

voted! 5 :)

shiftedinsights

I dig the uniformity of the suction cups on each tentacle, and the whole lovecraftian feel to it.

Anshill3

I'd definitely buy this. 5

wigglefish

Beautiful flowing design. Love it.

HorsefaceDee

I am not usually a fan of octopus designs but this one is great!!

FRICKINAWESOME

fantastic placement on this, it kinda makes the shirt. Not sure about the anchor's chain, it seems a bit out of place and could be a bit more rusty and old-school, but still very nice!

mr_ratbaggy

I love the design, but I think I'd only buy it if the blue was a bit darker. Still great though!

walmazan

awesome @4

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?