Close
One second...

Fresher Than You

This design is an icon for freshness. I believe in standing out and being different and I think that's exactly what this design shows. Some might call it gross some might call it Hot. I call it Art.

Watch this
ArmandoFerrer

This design is an icon for freshness. I believe in standing out and being different and I think that's exactly what this design shows. Some might call it gross some might call it Hot. I call it Art.

ToxicKiwi

i'm loving the creamy pink in the middle.

lola2022

hey sexy do you believe me know?lol

v3rmili0n

sweet shirt man :D

Yogi-B1

mad tight homey...

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Its interesting how you wanted something new and fresh...but this looks like most other skull-themed designs. You clearly have talent, and this design look ok, but it's nothing new.... 3

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

Not bad for a skull design, i dig the slight-upwards perspective. But as mezo said, skulls are common place now, so it has to be spectacular to stand out.

dunna415

theres nothing fresh or different about a typical skull and typical symmetrical stuff with random junk in the background.

ArmandoFerrer

ay ay ay so much hate, Remember, be nice!

cyanidee

reminds me of gomedias work, i like it

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

as far as skull-themed shirts go, this is pretty tops!

swatboyz4lyfe

awesome, awesome, awesome...i'd buy it right now!

dunna415

by the way. this guy got allthese images from a vector pack.

greenttentacle

i think the birds are interesting but the design is a bit too busy. The colours could be toned down a bit. I think they are bordering garish. What was your inspiration for this piece?

No account?
Join Us