Close
One second...

Carefully

• by Joppson
  • posted Jan 17, 2009
  • 18 Comments

Give our globe a lot of respect, handle it with lots of care and love and we might get a chance to one day leave it in the hands of our kids.

Screen print

Watch this
Joppson

Give our globe a lot of respect, handle it with lots of care and love and we might get a chance to one day leave it in the hands of our kids.

Screen print

manthan33

awesome!

straight to print! 5$$$$$

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Oh man, and I thought the world was screwed BEFORE it was in the tiny, weak hands of a baby!

Joppson

FRICKINAWESOME: Dont worry, it will be OK...

After all, It´s just a print ;o)

dunna415

eww bad photoshop... cummon

Joppson

Dunna415: It might be bad in your opinion but fact is that its vector and Illustrator.

If you have any suggestions on making this one, or future ones better feel free to comment, I like to improve.

Mellbell

I really like it! :]

Joppson

as cool

Joppson

hihi, my daughter wrote the comment above!

She liked it

Majofo

I'd either stay away from the Live Trace or do it in such a way that it doesn't look like someone could do the same thing by clicking a button. Anyways it looks to me like it's been live traced. For me it's the giant shadow on the kids face that makes it look like its been livetraced..the shadow just doesnt look natural to me.

Joppson

Majofo: Maybe I lack some of the brilliant techniques so far, hopefully you like the design anyways and I improve..

Thanks for the comments

Mike Savard

He's one hell of a strong baby!

Majofo

Yeah I do like the design! It's a fun concept I think!

chekovskie1980
chekovskie1980 profile pic Alumni

nice message but less words in it

Sylys

good one.

No account?
Join Us